Cass in Van Graff body armor = sexy

#1Erik_PPosted 11/20/2010 2:53:59 PM
Get her out of her stupid cowboy clothes and she's hot as hell!
---
Like you guys never got stinking drunk and woke up in a stolen dress. If you haven't, you didn't get drunk enough! - Playboydojo
#2TtownPosted 11/20/2010 2:59:08 PM
I wish we could dress our companions how ever we wanted :(

Why must they make it so difficult? WHY!?
#3Erroneous_SnakePosted 11/20/2010 3:09:28 PM
I wish I could get that stupid hat off of her without giving her an even uglier helmet, I just want to see her with her hair down. Is that too much to ask for??
---
That's Racist!
#4Erik_P(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2010 3:17:12 PM
Put her in Van Graff body armor and she'll take off her hat.
---
Like you guys never got stinking drunk and woke up in a stolen dress. If you haven't, you didn't get drunk enough! - Playboydojo
#5echotstudPosted 11/20/2010 3:22:36 PM
Because they know what sick, twisted individuals we all are.
---
'Wow, I've seen grammar n@zi's, spelling n@zi's, but Roman Numeral n@ziism....that's a first'-Zipdiggler
#6Shadowmaster_MPosted 11/20/2010 3:24:27 PM

I wish I could get that stupid hat off of her without giving her an even uglier helmet, I just want to see her with her hair down. Is that too much to ask for??

Do you mind sunglasses?
Step 1 - Get a full-face helmet, a head-and-eyes helmet, and any glasses/sunglasses/goggles. For this example, we'll use Recruit helm, Ballcap with Glasses, and Sunglasses.
Step 2 - Place the Recruit helm and Ballcap w/ Glasses in her inventory. Close the screen so that she equips the helmet.
Step 3 - Remove the Recruit helm from her inventory and place the Sunglasses in. Close the screen so that she equips the glasses.

Tada! Don't take the Ballcap or Sunglasses from her inventory though, she'll put the hat back on.
Also, if you save and reload and she follows you through a loading screen she'll put the hat back on.
---
Das Feuer liebt mich.
Das Feuer liebt mich nicht.
#7Erroneous_SnakePosted 11/20/2010 3:30:24 PM
Never tried that before, but I'll get on that right away. Thanks!
---
That's Racist!