The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Getting Goodsprings to idolized

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Getting Goodsprings to idolized

User Info: Sorceress Knight

Sorceress Knight
6 years ago#1
I just started a new character and for the first time out of 4 characters I actually saw there's a "Goodspring Settler" running around during the Introduction Quest with Sunny Smiles... I talked to that NPC for the first time and what happened... she said something about being happy I saved her from the Geckos and raised my reputation to accepted ending the whole questline at Goodsprings with a reputation of Idolized (instead of liked).

For everyone missing the same NPC this might be a hint, to me it raises another question:

Is there any possibility to find this NPC later on?
Life is a waterfall , we're one in the river and one again after the fall !

User Info: SpoonInBowl

SpoonInBowl
6 years ago#2
She lives with Sunny and Trudy. It's the house directly in front of (so East) the school. She just stays in that house for the remainder of the game.
All I hear is DUCKTALES! WOO OOH!

User Info: Basil_Evenstar

Basil_Evenstar
6 years ago#3
Well, in higher difficulties it is not always easy to save her. When the quest has me go to the second and then third well, I will usually rush the third well immediately and I can usually save her then. Sunny can usually handle the second well on her own.

User Info: Renegade_Zero

Renegade_Zero
6 years ago#4
lol I didn't know you can "miss" her. I always get to save her, and yeah she lives with Sunny and Trudy in their house.

"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

User Info: jman427

jman427
6 years ago#5
Yeah, I noticed her the first time. She's died from those geckos. The best way I find to save her is to run to the cliff behind where the second group of geckos are and drop down, I always been able to save her this way.
I wonder if I should use this space for shameless self promotion.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Getting Goodsprings to idolized

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived