The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Getting Goodsprings to idolized

#1Sorceress KnightPosted 11/21/2010 11:38:02 PM
I just started a new character and for the first time out of 4 characters I actually saw there's a "Goodspring Settler" running around during the Introduction Quest with Sunny Smiles... I talked to that NPC for the first time and what happened... she said something about being happy I saved her from the Geckos and raised my reputation to accepted ending the whole questline at Goodsprings with a reputation of Idolized (instead of liked).

For everyone missing the same NPC this might be a hint, to me it raises another question:

Is there any possibility to find this NPC later on?
---
Life is a waterfall , we're one in the river and one again after the fall !
#2SpoonInBowlPosted 11/21/2010 11:39:46 PM
She lives with Sunny and Trudy. It's the house directly in front of (so East) the school. She just stays in that house for the remainder of the game.
---
All I hear is DUCKTALES! WOO OOH!
#3Basil_EvenstarPosted 11/21/2010 11:44:34 PM
Well, in higher difficulties it is not always easy to save her. When the quest has me go to the second and then third well, I will usually rush the third well immediately and I can usually save her then. Sunny can usually handle the second well on her own.
#4Renegade_ZeroPosted 11/21/2010 11:57:12 PM
lol I didn't know you can "miss" her. I always get to save her, and yeah she lives with Sunny and Trudy in their house.

---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."
#5jman427Posted 11/22/2010 6:26:14 AM
Yeah, I noticed her the first time. She's died from those geckos. The best way I find to save her is to run to the cliff behind where the second group of geckos are and drop down, I always been able to save her this way.
---
I wonder if I should use this space for shameless self promotion.