Stuck in vault 3 and can not get out

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Stuck in vault 3 and can not get out
5 years ago#1
Hopefully the title says it all.

I went through the vault, and as I tried to leave, I received the message that the door unlocks from another location. I swear I have looked everywhere. I played Fallout 3 and remember how to get out of those sorts of vaults, so am I just blind or is this a glitch?

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.
---
We all know what happened to Mr. Hong when he opened the Three Jolly Luck Take-Away Fish Bar in Dagon St. on the night of the full moon, don't we? --Discworld
5 years ago#2
Did you close the door as you walked in?
---
Herpicus Derpicus
5 years ago#3
Walk 3 steps backward. Turn 90 degrees
5 years ago#4
...to your right.
5 years ago#5
For anyone who was curios, I used an old save, and went through the vault again. No problems that time.

Verdict: glitch
---
We all know what happened to Mr. Hong when he opened the Three Jolly Luck Take-Away Fish Bar in Dagon St. on the night of the full moon, don't we? --Discworld
5 years ago#6
I take it you found the switch
5 years ago#7
I found the switch in the reloaded game, then went back to my original save and it wasn't there. Well it was, but you couldn't activate it.
---
5 years ago#8
Isn't vault 3 the one with the raiders inside?

There should be a controll panel right in front of the door and that should let you out. Kinda like how you get in you dont click on the vault door you use the controll panel outside.
---
Pokemon HG Friend Code: 2536 9451 9800 --- Name: Aerok
*** My Nuzlocke Run - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/56485537 ***
5 years ago#9
Your eyes had the glitch.
---
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
5 years ago#10
Player Error =/= Glitch

---
Taking "the" out of Psychotherapist! - ><((((*>
Scientists are the leading cause of cancer in Lab Rats.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Stuck in vault 3 and can not get out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived