The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Mods for 360?

#1Rayno_2004Posted 12/7/2010 8:28:46 AM
back when fallout 3 was all we had there was a topic on fallout wiki about modding your 360's fallout files to get PC mods to work. Using the guide i was able to get some of the mods to work but not all of them. Was wondering if anyone knows of a way to get pc mods to work for new vegas?
---
Gametag: Raynofett
#2the_flossPosted 12/7/2010 10:05:31 PM
please enlighten us we would like to know how you did this
#3stan_boydPosted 12/7/2010 11:09:20 PM

Are you still able to use xbox live, I heard that modding your xbox gets you permanatly banned from live.

#4WhatLifeDothPosted 12/7/2010 11:11:13 PM

Are you still able to use xbox live, I heard that modding your xbox gets you permanatly banned from live.

I modded my Gamer Pic to a custom one, it stopped me from unlocking achievements or saving settings, it would say "Cannot write to profile" I had to recover my Gamer Tag to fix it.
---
Ai am a Miiaboo!
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h404/Whatlifedoth/gvc.gif
#5JrTapia1991Posted 12/7/2010 11:12:51 PM
too much trouble for what it's worth really..............Just get it for pc
---
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion
#6GreatTroySenseiPosted 12/8/2010 1:11:57 AM
We don't all have gaming PCs, monitors as big as our TVs or for that matter, enjoy playing with keyboard and mouse. Granted, I don't mind PC games, but answering 'derp get the PC one' doesn't help this topic at all.

---
Nine Demons Raging... Eight of them whiffing...
GT: UNdesTROY
#7mlataupePosted 12/8/2010 1:19:45 AM
Yeah my PC couldn't even run Peggle properly.

But you should know you can use your 360 controller on a lot of PC games.

---
Xbox Live GT : m la taupe ---------- PSN : mlataupe
#8JrTapia1991Posted 12/8/2010 3:52:55 AM
I don't have a gaming pc either but could run Fallout 3.any store bought computer recently should be able to run New Vegas then.Not sure how demanding the mods are on the CPU though.I'd rather save up for the computer version than go through all the trouble for the xbox and in the end it probably not work.

I wouldn't want a huge monitor anyway.I think mine is 17 inch and it's fine on my laptop

you can use a controller with pretty much any computer game.
---
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion
#9DoctorScrapsPosted 12/8/2010 4:41:10 AM
Despite all the obvious adantages to PC, I prefer console, if not simply because this is not a top of the line machine if you know what I mean, my 360 still runs after so many years, and my expenses these days are better used towards my rent, groceries, bills, etc rather than luxery devices like a new tower.
---
My Giveadamn has been broken for quite a while.
#10JrTapia1991Posted 12/8/2010 5:21:23 AM
you're luckier than me sir,I'm on my 3rd 360......damn s*** hardware lmao. :3
---