Ah, screw New Vegas

#1JeriakimefuPosted 12/9/2010 8:45:02 PM

I can't believe you don't get an option to sleep with Cass and/or Veronica. I mean, what am I supposed to do now? I've conquered everything in the Mojave Wasteland besides the hearts of these two lovely women.

I think I'm done with this game until DLC.

#2StarkbotPosted 12/9/2010 8:48:03 PM
Considering one of them is a lesbian I don't think you had much hope from the start.

Or do you just think you're that awesome?
---
You're lucky he didn't hear you. A few months ago I was sitting right here stoned and I saw that guy drop kick a crying baby.
#3the_system_94Posted 12/9/2010 8:48:18 PM
Well, Veronica is a lesbian so... have fun with Arcade!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#4Jeriakimefu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2010 8:50:42 PM

Starkbot posted...
Considering one of them is a lesbian I don't think you had much hope from the start.

Or do you just think you're that awesome?
---
You're lucky he didn't hear you. A few months ago I was sitting right here stoned and I saw that guy drop kick a crying baby.

Can't they release a patch that fixes that?

#5GeneralCortezPosted 12/9/2010 8:51:49 PM
If you have Lady Killer, you can flirt with Cass, but she isnt very interested. Shes straight though, and does it all when wasted. I kinda think that goes for all women though XFD

I wonder why they made all the companies gay except for Boone and Cass, the two revenge crazed characters. The rest are robots, Grandma Mutant, and Ghoul

I wish Veronica wasnt a lesbian though, shes so awesome -_- She should be mah lover D< She could demand him ASSUME THE POSITION!
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders] {Minister of Defense of 586662}
#6the_system_94Posted 12/9/2010 8:57:00 PM
A courier teams up with...
a flying music making robot
a robotic dog with a rotting brain
a suicidal badass dude
a sexy alcoholic cowgirl
a gay scientist
a sexy lesbian in hideous brown robes
a mexican ghoul
and a bat**** crazy nightkin grandma

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#7Jeriakimefu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2010 9:17:12 PM

GeneralCortez posted...
If you have Lady Killer, you can flirt with Cass, but she isnt very interested. Shes straight though, and does it all when wasted.

What?!

That's awesome. Can't we have a threesome then? With Veronica and me all up in Cass.

Obsidian, make it DLC