Veronica & Dead Money -spoilers-

#1Kayne0000Posted 12/21/2010 5:48:25 PM
I finished Dead Money and downloaded the message for Veronica from the terminal, but I can't figure out how to talk to Veronica about it. I recall reading there was supposed to be some added conversations with her and possibly a new perk. Am I missing something obvious or is there some specific way to trigger it?
#2Kayne0000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2010 6:28:40 PM
Uh... anybody? I don't see what else I can do. It's kind of annoying.
#3PathlessBulletPosted 12/21/2010 6:29:36 PM
Uh.... did you complete the DLC and then go talk to Veronica? Give her the dress?
---
"You don't **** with the Mojave. The Mojave ****s you." -mixe
#4Kayne0000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2010 6:31:19 PM
I completed the DLC, downloaded Elijah's message for her, and she's not saying a damn thing. What dress are you talking about? Vera's? I already completed that unmarked quest by giving her a formal dress before I even downloaded the DLC, and frankly, don't see how a dress even relates to this question.
#5LeftyMFRPosted 12/21/2010 6:50:31 PM
Im not getting any additional dialogue options for her either and I downloaded Father Elijahs message as well.
---
Wearing Affliction brand clothing and drinking Xyience energy drink does not make you an MMA fighter.
#6JnthnscttlngPosted 12/21/2010 6:56:30 PM
Go through her "Tell me about yourself" options and she'll talk about Elijah. After that the option to tell her about what happened to him and give her the message appeared on her main menu.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: The Molten King
#7olpainlessPosted 12/23/2010 1:10:17 PM
weird, I'm not getting any new conversation options with her either.
#8JeriakimefuPosted 12/23/2010 1:19:07 PM
For some reason when I was wearing Father Elijah's robes the option to mention him wouldn't pop up. It wasn't until after I took off any faction armor that I was able to mention him. It could have been coincidence, but I didn't try going through her other dialogue options. The only thing that I changed was my clothes, and then the option popped up. Maybe it's just buggy.
#9olpainlessPosted 12/23/2010 1:25:18 PM
yeah, I just went back and tried it again. This time the option was there.
#10KungPooPosted 12/23/2010 2:50:34 PM

yes it's hard to get the info out the tell me about yourself option is what should trigger it but it probaby will take a second try.

I had already done that convo with her so it seems it needed to reset

anyways, keep the perk for you as it's a good one for a melee character