Heist Of The Centuries (NEED HELP!)

#1BrokenSteelPosted 12/30/2010 1:44:16 PM

im on the part where your goin up a staircase while your collar is beeping, when i get to the top i shoot the speaker above a open doorway near a terminal but my collar still beeps and I explode, could use some help I been stuck here for awhile

#2FalloutNVKingPosted 12/30/2010 1:46:32 PM
i just did this last night ok when u get to the spot where you are safe you can move around and hit 2 speakers then you keep running and get to the terminal and clik SHUT ALARMS DOWN
---
GENERATION 15: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the number after 'Generation'. Consider it a social experiment
#3ArchangelJamesPosted 12/30/2010 1:47:18 PM
Shoot the speaker from a lower level, first of all. Then make sure you're jumping across the broken floor toward the door instead of going around the left side of the room.
---
Please become a fan of my cat.
www.facebook.com/MalikTheCat
#4BrokenSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 1:53:26 PM

FalloutNVKing posted...
i just did this last night ok when u get to the spot where you are safe you can move around and hit 2 speakers then you keep running and get to the terminal and clik SHUT ALARMS DOWN
---
GENERATION 15: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the number after 'Generation'. Consider it a social experiment

I see the alarm above the doorway, wheres the 2nd one?

#5ArchangelJamesPosted 12/30/2010 2:11:30 PM
There isn't another one. Not another unprotected one, at least.
---
Please become a fan of my cat.
www.facebook.com/MalikTheCat
#6BrokenSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 2:18:00 PM

ok now i got to the part with the hologram's, i managed to get all the way over to the computer that shuts the alarm off at the very east of the map, now how do i get those force fields off so i can get to the vault?

#7BrokenSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 4:09:21 PM

bump

#8BoogieBorgPosted 12/30/2010 4:20:44 PM
A terminal dealing with the elevators,something about sending the elevator up and shutting the force fields off.May want to save first. I got out another way.
#9MilpitasGuyPosted 12/30/2010 4:46:53 PM
The terminal to shut down the force fields is on your far right as you're walking in, located in its own mini-enclosure. Have to interact with it twice. First, to change the patrol patterns. On your second, the option to disable the force fields shows up and you can click it. If you move fast, the holos don't have a chance to lock in on you and fire.
#10BrokenSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 5:02:08 PM

thanks for all the help, i beat the quest and got both achievements for it, now just gotta get the Sneak Skill Book and im back to the mojave