The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

HELP: Loyal wont talk--Old School Ghoul

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. HELP: Loyal wont talk--Old School Ghoul
6 years ago#1
I've talked to Ranger andy and Corporal sterling and gotten dialogues with Raul but Now when I go and talk to Loyal, the only option I'm given is "Goodbye." Does anyone know a fix for this so that his dialogue tree opens up again?? I've checked the wiki and there is nothing.

Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing: Fallout: New Vegas; Madden 2011
6 years ago#2
Are you idolized by the Boomers?
Dude, did you just get ****blocked by Bob Saget?
6 years ago#3
I am
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing: Fallout: New Vegas; Madden 2011
6 years ago#4
I just had this exact same thing. Complete all quest lines for Boomers, including Jack, raise the lady. Finally talked with Loyal a final time, and Raul started with his comments. Just make sure everything is done and Loyal should say something other than goodbye.
"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil." - Jerry Garcia
6 years ago#5
I'll try that. I've just heard he leaves after the Volare quest and gets stuck inside of Black Mountain. But at this point... no harm done even if he does.
6 years ago#6
Try this: just click on Loyal's "Goodbye" dialog line and wait for Raul's Old School Ghoul forced dialog to trigger. If this doesn't work I hope you have a save file before starting Raul's quest and reload to redo all 3 dialog options from there.
6 years ago#7
It worked. Once I had raised the bomber and went back to him to tell him, I was able to trigger the conversation with Raul. Thereafter he switched to his gunslinger outfit....sweeet
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. HELP: Loyal wont talk--Old School Ghoul

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived