Did I screw up this quest? (Cass spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Did I screw up this quest? (Cass spoilers)
5 years ago#1
So me and Cass have been having a good old time drinking whiskey and shooting at stuff. And I do some Van Graff missions and the last one wants me to bring her to some Jean-Baptiste guy. So I do and he tries to kill her. We both drink some whiskey, whip out our shotguns, and start blasting away. It doesn't go all of that great but we get out with our lives. We buff up and grab some more guns, go back, and clean the place out.

Now Cass still has the mission to speak to Jean-Baptiste. And she has a mission saying to take her to the Crimson Caravan to settle things up, but I go there and nothing happens. What do I do next? Should I just kill everyone at the Crimson Caravan?
---
Killah Priest - "because ROOOK SAID SO DO YOU NEED ANY MORE REASON."
5 years ago#2

There is info in the safe that you can get 'steal' that will implicate the CC. You can hide/sneak and pick the lock on the safe. If you read the note it'll move you along in the mission. Good luck.

5 years ago#3
ok thanks. I'll try that.
---
5 years ago#4
oh one other thing. When Id o go into the Crimson Caravan and talk to the boss she will remind me of a quest I have to talk to Henry Jamison. But I can't find him or the quest in my menu. Should I just write that quest off as failed?
---
5 years ago#5
If you've already killed Gloria at the Silver Rush, I don't think you can use the evidence at the Crimson Caravan anymore. If you want finish the quest with Cass there you'll have to kill Alice. You might be able to stealth kill her to prevent upsetting everyone at the Caravan and gaining NCR infamy though.
5 years ago#6
ok a silenced sniper shot to the head while using a stealth boy seemed to do it!
---
5 years ago#7
As long as you made her eat her hair after you stealth-sniped her, it's all good, heheh.

Painful to see all that carefully-cultivated goodwill with NCR and Freeside fall away, but DAMN it was fun to go all vigilante on my "Cowboy" playthrough. A lot more satisfying than, "Oooookay, sorry about all that, we'll pass along these papers to the proper authorities and get back to you in a few years."
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Did I screw up this quest? (Cass spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived