Fallout 4 The world

#1firefly347Posted 1/16/2011 6:40:51 AM
A game that would need very few DLC in location aspect, but DLC guns Armor and Quest. They should make a 5 disc game of the whole world. This Would make it the best Fallout of all. Main story would be of a certain amount of hero's (main character to play) on the first 4 disc to help stop the next war from coming, or to help start it. 5th disc would be all of the 4 final results. With the 5th one you can alternate characters for what you need to do within the game. Any thoughts?
---
Xbox gtag Forbiddenviper
#2GreasyPetePosted 1/16/2011 6:56:19 AM
New Vegas is Fallout 4
---
"Misleading title, and old video. Light him up, boys." -DarkspineZero
Red Dead Redemption KDR- 2.15
#3WoofrikinhawPosted 1/16/2011 7:03:21 AM
New Vegas is not Fallout 4. New Vegas is Fallout 3: Vice City. Bethesda is likely going to take the smart route and skip San Andreas and go right for Fallout 4 as their next game, though.
---
Dear GameFAQs: Please give me an edit button. You don't HAVE to give one to anyone else, just me.
Sincerely, woofrikinhaw
#4Dreadsword101Posted 1/16/2011 7:25:27 AM
New Vegas is NOT Fallout 4.

Anyway, Bethesda usually takes around four years to complete some of their games. We won't have any clue on what approach they are going to do for at least another year or so.
---
"HAHA! I killed Dreadsword!" MAG- Said by a random Raven LMG sprayer.
#5Toji_no_BoushiPosted 1/16/2011 7:48:47 AM
So if it doesn't have a number after the title, it's not really a sequel?
It is Fallout 4.
Naming a franchise with their own title is more appealing after the 3rd installment. It starts to look sloppy slapping a number on a title and still expecting each addition to the franchise to be identified on it's own merits.

Lucas knows this
Tolkien knew this
Whoever did "Land Before Time" 1 to 13 didn't get the memo.
#6WoofrikinhawPosted 1/16/2011 7:52:54 AM
Is it a sequel? Yes. Is it fallout 4? No. Why? Because they will most likely MAKE a Fallout 4 sometime down the road.

I assume that Fallout 4 will be made with the Skyrim engine, or maybe something new altogether. The point is that much like GTA3 and Vice City/San Andreas, the devs/publisher/whoever found this game too similar to Fallout 3 to deserve to be called Fallout 4.
---
Dear GameFAQs: Please give me an edit button. You don't HAVE to give one to anyone else, just me.
Sincerely, woofrikinhaw
#7firefly347(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2011 8:08:31 AM
Fallout New Vegas would be more like a side game. Look at Final Fantasy games (FFVII) they go before and after the orginal FFVII but they were not called FFVII pt2 or FFVIII.
---
Xbox gtag Forbiddenviper
#8GreasyPetePosted 1/16/2011 8:15:06 AM

New Vegas is not Fallout 4.

New Vegas is NOT Fallout 4.

Is it fallout 4? No.

Fallout New Vegas would be more like a side game..

New Vegas is Fallout 4

---
"Misleading title, and old video. Light him up, boys." -DarkspineZero
Red Dead Redemption KDR- 2.15
#9SpacefrisianPosted 1/16/2011 8:33:22 AM
New Vegas isnt 4 why... just to note this.

Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Fallout Broherhood of steel
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas

Might have missed some or might have put 3rd and 4th game not in right possition. But they came in front of 3.
---
it's me
#10Dreadsword101Posted 1/16/2011 8:34:40 AM
Does it say "Fallout 4" in the title? No.

Did the developers say it was Fallout 4? No.

I personally find New Vegas to be a side game. A really glitched up and rushed side game.
---
"HAHA! I killed Dreadsword!" MAG- Said by a random Raven LMG sprayer.