Where can I find Jason Bright AFTER CRASH?

#1NordstremPosted 3/19/2011 7:04:06 PM
Can I find Jason Bright after you sabotage his rockets crash, since he was the only survivor?
#2lopham4Posted 3/19/2011 7:29:46 PM
huh? he is a survivor? i thought he got on those rockets....anyway...even if he did survive it will be difficult to find him cause the AI will just make him wait at some random location...ie Clanden i blackmailed him into leaving and then after a while of playing i randomly found him standing still near a group of jackals just a bit south of dead wind cavern....better yet the random Ranger that gives you NCR emergency radio (he met me near jacobstown)....after he ran off i thought i would never see him again and after 40hours of in game play i fast travel to sloan...and then out of no where he ran right past me...XD i was like wtf? ran after him only to see him mauled to death by deathclaws down the road...XD
---
Name: lopham
FC: 1719 0861 7172
#3ExitalisPosted 3/19/2011 8:10:13 PM

lopham4 posted...
huh? he is a survivor? i thought he got on those rockets....anyway...even if he did survive it will be difficult to find him cause the AI will just make him wait at some random location...ie Clanden i blackmailed him into leaving and then after a while of playing i randomly found him standing still near a group of jackals just a bit south of dead wind cavern....better yet the random Ranger that gives you NCR emergency radio (he met me near jacobstown)....after he ran off i thought i would never see him again and after 40hours of in game play i fast travel to sloan...and then out of no where he ran right past me...XD i was like wtf? ran after him only to see him mauled to death by deathclaws down the road...XD
---

You can make the rockets crash....

#4lopham4Posted 3/19/2011 8:15:02 PM
well obviously you can make it crash...what the tc is asking is if you can find jason bright after the crash....to which i replied..huh? isn't he on the crashed rocket ie...dead?
---
#5ExitalisPosted 3/19/2011 8:17:31 PM

I guess it was just the way you worded it, calm the hell down.

#6VelvenCrossPosted 3/19/2011 8:44:54 PM
Doesn't one of the rockets just... fall over on the platform? Or was that a glitch in my game... they just don't know how to open the door to get out or something.
#7jakeis1337Posted 3/19/2011 8:52:15 PM
He's gone. Forever.
Either his rocket blew up and it's gone, or his rocket flew away and it's gone. You can not find him or any wreckage from the rockets.
#8Nordstrem(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2011 9:08:06 PM
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Bright

It says here that you can find him repairing or trying to repair his crashed rocket, but does not say where
#9MasterGakkePosted 3/19/2011 10:27:30 PM
The rocket that doesn't explode just falls near the pad, and you cannot get anywhere near there without glitching somehow.
---
Mind the gap.
#10TitanicHornetPosted 3/19/2011 10:39:07 PM
Novac, check Mannys room.
---
You dont win silver, you lose gold!