Funny, Hey you're not supposed to be here events.(Minor spoilers)

#1MOAN_Z0NEPosted 3/24/2011 6:35:35 AM

Have any of you guys ever been playing and then all of a sudden there is an NPC or whatever in a strange location?

Here are a couple of mine:

I was doing Fly Me to the Moon and when Jason and the ghouls are lined up on the launch pad all of a suddenthere is a random wastelander woman just wandering around down there with them.

After i killed everyone in the BoS bunker an Apprentice just appears and is acting normally. Not hostile or anything. I KNOW that I got everyone.

#2GeistPosted 3/24/2011 7:01:08 AM
For some reason in my last game I had Old Lady Gibson and her dogs hanging out behind the NCR Solar Power Plant. They just hung out there as though they were in front of the scrap yard and never left.
---
I love coffee
#3aDominationPosted 3/24/2011 7:02:12 AM
Yeah i've had a couple of those.

the BoS bunker one is explainable though, they send out patrols from time to time, so the one your talking about might have been outside the bunker at the time, if so that NPC has no knowledge of what you've done.

The Wasteland women also they just roam everywhere so yeah they turn up in the strangest places, just like caravaner and NCR people.
---
..Nothing is true Everything is permitted....
#4sar8421Posted 3/24/2011 5:06:13 PM
There was one time when I headed out from the main building at Helios One to area with the tower and the solar panels, and I was attacked by Lady Gibson's dogs. I had done nothing to provoke the dogs or her, and Lady Gibson didn't show up, only the dogs.
---
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.
#5ExitalisPosted 3/24/2011 5:18:48 PM

That's a pretty common glitch, but I don't know what causes it. It's only happened to me though when I have Arcade. Lady Gibson, 3 dogs and 2 mole rats.

#6MasterGakkePosted 3/24/2011 5:46:56 PM
Ive seen Trudy, some Khans, and lots of Boomers at Black Mountain. A deathclaw, too, although he could have followed me up there.

A Khan chick appeared in my Novac hotel room and wouldn't leave. She started stealing stuff from my safe so I had to cap her. Victor was in there, too, a few times.
---
Mind the gap.
#7echos_rushPosted 3/24/2011 6:00:14 PM
MasterGakke posted...
Ive seen Trudy, some Khans, and lots of Boomers at Black Mountain. A deathclaw, too, although he could have followed me up there.

A Khan chick appeared in my Novac hotel room and wouldn't leave. She started stealing stuff from my safe so I had to cap her. Victor was in there, too, a few times.

Khan chick, lol. Stupid primitive tribal people.
#8Pirate_Wolf_12Posted 3/24/2011 6:11:06 PM
Climbing Black Mountain, battling invisible mutants with my dog and BFF Veronica. After several bloody fights, a giant boulder and dozens of mutants I come to the summit to find a few NCR soldiers just chillin' and making their way down to the base.

I ended up fixing Rhonda and letting Tabitha and her to go on their merry way. I returned several days later to find Rhonda and Tabitha still going, along with the soldiers who I tried following but lost track of.
#9MRoberts88Posted 3/24/2011 6:22:22 PM
I was going to repair the solar pannels for the Boomers. I entered the area with the panels at Helios One, and there was Old Lady Gibson, and her two dogs. Apparently I stole from them, as they attack me just as I enter, along with two Mole Rats.
---
Commence ta jigglin'- Jigglebilly
Go Arsenal F.C. and Dallas Cowboys.
#10NGagePosted 3/24/2011 6:34:53 PM
Once Harland appeared in the room with the stairs & he was hostile towards me. I ignored him & later on saw him in the room with the rockets. When I jump on the glass, he started firing at me & all the ghouls ran off except Jason who didn't have any kind of reaction to what was going on.
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto