Legion Quests--

#1Jared781Posted 4/28/2011 1:29:13 PM
i need help on finding some side quests for The Legion! kind of like "The Finger of Suspicion" given by Vulpes
anything will be great! thanks
#2MC2011Posted 4/28/2011 1:42:45 PM
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/We_Are_Legion

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Hear_You_Knocking

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Arizona_Scavenger

There's honestly not that many after looking through them :\
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#3MikeLeit89Posted 4/28/2011 3:47:22 PM
Legion does not have much in the way of actual named quests. However, I like to make up my own, and act as a frumentarri wrecking havoc secretly on the ncr.

In the wastes, I proudly wear my legion gear, but in ncr heavy settlements I often wear nice clothes with a hat. It is pretty fun playing this way, and there are quite a few examples where you can mess up the ncr in their own quests.
---
"King Koopa has never had level designers of this quality"- Super Mario Brothers Frustration pt. 1
#4DrakoVongola1Posted 4/28/2011 4:16:31 PM
The Legion got the shaft in way of marked quests, but if you wanna roleplay a legionaire most of the NCR quests offer a way to screw them over.
---
I believe in Jesus.
Yes, I enjoy FFVII. Yes, Vincent is my favorite character. No, I will not change my sig 'till he gets into Dissidia.
#5grand_kaizerPosted 4/28/2011 7:30:31 PM
The Legion doesn't have many quests because they're already operating at maximum capacity. If you think about it, quests are you solving someone else's problems. The NCR as said by many to be stretched too thin has a lot of problems. A lot of problems. So you can run around cleaning up after them because without you they fail hard, but the Legion doesn't need you quite so much. Their troops aren't incompetent like the Misfits. They don't have the people at the top sabotaging their operation (the Ranger leader) and so forth.

Even the ground-level troops seem to be in a state of defeat: "We won't go quietly." As in: "when we die, we'll take a few of those bastards with us."

The Courier singlehandedly wins Hoover Dam for the NCR, no question. Without him/her, the Legion would have taken the Dam.

Small consolation, but if you're roleplaying a Legion-loyalist, you've got a reason for the quests being disproportionate now.
---
Twilight: One woman's struggle to choose between necrophilia and bestiality.
~The Official King Caelum of the Versus XIII boards~
#6wickedjacobPosted 4/29/2011 4:34:00 AM
MikeLeit89 posted...
Legion does not have much in the way of actual named quests. However, I like to make up my own, and act as a frumentarri wrecking havoc secretly on the ncr.

LOL, that's my favorite thing to do right now too. Frumentarii rock.
#7wickedjacobPosted 4/29/2011 4:39:54 AM
Jared781 posted...
i need help on finding some side quests for The Legion! kind of like "The Finger of Suspicion" given by Vulpes
anything will be great! thanks

Fighting in the arena is also kind of a side-quest, pretty short and not interesting unless unarmed combat really gets you excited, but it impresses the legionaries.