Maximum DT?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
I read in a topic that the DT maximum is like 46, is that true? I looked at the wiki and could not find what the maximum DT is, does anyone know for sure what it is?

Thanks.
I'm a big ass dragon head, fear me.
5 years ago#2
28 remnants power armor
8 remnants helmet
4 implant
6 (toughness perk x2)

total=46dt

if you play explosion then hit the deck perk increase it from 46 to 69dt...
Name: lopham
FC: 1719 0861 7172
5 years ago#3
haha damn, the highest ive ever gotten mine to was like 28. ive never made an attempt to max it out tho...
.:R 1337 .:R
5 years ago#4
I was actually planning on taking hit the deck with the remnants powered armor, which is why I was asking if there was a maximum. Thanks.
5 years ago#5
there is a point where maxing DT doesnt mean more effective blocking...i think i read somewhere that DT blocks a maximum of 80% of the damage meaning even a weak .22 bullet will still transfer 20% damage to you...but that is a huge reduction though.
5 years ago#6
Yeah, any attack will always do 20% even if you have a maxed DT. Meaning you are not invincible or godly with high DT. Plus...Deathclaws ignore DT.
My Angel is falling, broken. My only power was with words and gestures. Now those cannot help enough, no one can help enough, and I'll never forgive fate. Never
5 years ago#7
lol dont forget cazadors....its not their sting that will kill you its their poison XD
5 years ago#8
Oh, I know 20% damage goes through. I just didn't want to waste a perk on hit the deck if there was DT cap thanks to the perk being glitched.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived