Just great... Now Aba Daba Honeymoon has a freaking glitch...

#1tw1g_007Posted 5/25/2011 6:10:20 AM
I initiated Put a Spell on You and apparently doing this according to the wiki makes completing Aba Daba Honeymoon impossible. Motor-Runner is always hostile even after killing everything walking in Vault 3.

So is there no hope of me completing this quest?
---
Gunlance FAQ can be found @ the minegarde video section [ http://forums.minegarde.com/forum/67-video-guides/ ] (The FAQ Roughly @ 70% completion)
#2grand_kaizerPosted 5/25/2011 6:11:35 AM
That's not a glitch, if you piss off the Fiends they become uncooperative.
---
Twilight: One woman's struggle to choose between necrophilia and bestiality.
~The Official King Caelum of the Versus XIII boards~
#3tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2011 6:15:52 AM
Uh no it IS a glitch.

Several options are possible to completing this quest. In my case since I made Fiends hostile in Vault 3 the wiki says I would have completed the quest if I didn't initiate "I Put a Spell on you" and made sure to kill every single fiend in vault 3.

Ofcourse I am wearing the great khan simple armor and that has no effect on his dialogue.
---
Gunlance FAQ can be found @ the minegarde video section [ http://forums.minegarde.com/forum/67-video-guides/ ] (The FAQ Roughly @ 70% completion)
#4GM_Posted 5/25/2011 6:20:43 AM
I waltzed into Vault 3 wearing freaking NCR armor and they weren't hostile on me. What did you do?
#5Wavebird99Posted 5/25/2011 7:46:52 AM
I killed Motor-Runner before starting Aba Daba Honeymoon and when I went back to deliver the drugs to him, he was alive again.
---
GT: Smitty00
#6BigEd1234123Posted 5/25/2011 8:19:59 AM
this game is so F-ed, first my save file wouldnt load that was fixed by making a new game and loading from it, now my game freezes every 15-30 min im level 19 and probably will have to start over, someone should start petition to Obsidium or Bethesda to fix this mess.
#7ComanderBlue3000Posted 5/25/2011 8:23:52 AM
That's odd, I had no problem and had both Quests going... The Fiends were already hostile to me before I got either quest... I snuck all the way through to motor runner using saved up stealth boys and shut the door behind me, Snuck up to motor runner and quickly stood up and talked to him (It let me talk to him even though it showed he was a threat). He said some bull crap about how it was impossible to get by his guards, or something to that effect, and I gave him the shipment. I quickly snuck back out and turned in the quest only to return to motor runner's lair and begin killing anything that wasn't me...

Hate to hear that you got some asinine glitch but it does happen... (Remembers Oblivion's Theives Guild Glitch) Damn you Bethesda!

All I can suggest is to try what I did and hope for the best...
---
*GT: Dark Knight X24*
#8GM_Posted 5/25/2011 8:58:09 AM
BigEd1234123 posted...
this game is so F-ed, first my save file wouldnt load that was fixed by making a new game and loading from it, now my game freezes every 15-30 min im level 19 and probably will have to start over, someone should start petition to Obsidium or Bethesda to fix this mess.

It's more than likely your fault. My 24 hour save and LV.17 character haven't had a single freeze or game breaking bug. Do you not save on a regular basis or something? Back up your saves at least every other day at minimum to reduce these issues you're having. I've never had to completely restart my game.
#9tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2011 9:06:46 AM
ComanderBlue3000 posted...
That's odd, I had no problem and had both Quests going... The Fiends were already hostile to me before I got either quest... I snuck all the way through to motor runner using saved up stealth boys and shut the door behind me, Snuck up to motor runner and quickly stood up and talked to him (It let me talk to him even though it showed he was a threat). He said some bull crap about how it was impossible to get by his guards, or something to that effect, and I gave him the shipment. I quickly snuck back out and turned in the quest only to return to motor runner's lair and begin killing anything that wasn't me...

Hate to hear that you got some asinine glitch but it does happen... (Remembers Oblivion's Theives Guild Glitch) Damn you Bethesda!

All I can suggest is to try what I did and hope for the best...

I will try this tactic as I have nothing to lose. Thanks.
---
#10tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2011 9:17:31 AM
Nope. Doesn't work.

He kept saying "NCR, Here? Not for long." and attacked me everytime.
---