How far along main quest can you go before...

#1ChosenFrozenPosted 7/4/2011 7:08:21 PM
choosing final side? I have the chip... and am liked by everyone... I haven't turned the chip in yet... how far along "The House Always Wins" can I go before making my master save? I've been trying to do EVERYTHING before heading out to HH...

Can I turn the chip into House and still side with Legion/NCR/Yes Man if I have a save right after turning the chip in?
---
75% off all statistics are made up on the spot...
#2jakezing33Posted 7/4/2011 7:16:29 PM
before your locked?

I think the second one, or the second task in the main one.

although the house/yes man choice comes as the first move, and for all intents and purposes, whoever you decide to do the boomers for is your main faction
---
xbox live: ssteiner209
steam: Jakezing
#3FinneganPosted 7/4/2011 8:08:53 PM
jakezing33 posted...
whoever you decide to do the boomers for is your main faction

No, the Boomers side with YOU, not any faction. Following the House questline, it's handing in the Omerta quest that breaks NCR and Legion alliances. For NCR, finishing up with the Khans breaks the Legion alliance and killing House will obviously break House's quests.

You can't ever break the Yes Man questline.
---
QVANTI CANICVLA ILLE IN FENESTRA
#4jakezing33Posted 7/4/2011 8:38:08 PM
Finnegan posted...
jakezing33 posted...
whoever you decide to do the boomers for is your main faction

No, the Boomers side with YOU, not any faction. Following the House questline, it's handing in the Omerta quest that breaks NCR and Legion alliances. For NCR, finishing up with the Khans breaks the Legion alliance and killing House will obviously break House's quests.

You can't ever break the Yes Man questline.

but you can be locked into it
---
xbox live: ssteiner209
steam: Jakezing