How do you do the effing robot compliance test OWB spoilers

#1pkmnpkmnPosted 7/19/2011 11:25:10 AM
topic, the others are okay but in this whenever I walk within 2 feet of the locked door I get caught EVEN WITH THE ARMOR AND A STEALTH BOY
---
2 atoms walk into a bar, one says I think I lost an electron, the other says really? the first says I'm positive ~wadsworth
#2BTipsPosted 7/19/2011 11:30:38 AM
Where you have to sneak into the office and grab the documents?

As soon as the test starts, make your way to the end of the room and it should be the first or second door on your right (it's an Easy lock) and you should see 2 brain robots patrolling the hall. I don't think it's needed but pop a Stealth Boy and make your way down the hall slowly, making sure not to touch the robots as you crouch down the hallway.

I figured the turret would spot me so I went down the hall further to avoid it.
---
PSN BTips_ and GT: Prototype BTips
#31qaqa1Posted 7/19/2011 11:39:06 AM
no the one where you have to disable all the robots
---
Schoolyard metagame was the best, you didn't get mobbed by 10 year olds because you used Blaziken-Bananamatic
#41qaqa1Posted 7/19/2011 11:39:35 AM
and I have trouble too :(
---
Schoolyard metagame was the best, you didn't get mobbed by 10 year olds because you used Blaziken-Bananamatic
#5elkamaleon21Posted 7/19/2011 3:18:20 PM
I was having problems with this too. I'll try to explain. This requires a high locksmith skill. After starting the test, turn to your right and go up the stairs. Once at the top, go straight until you can't any more. You'll have to unlock a hard door to continue straight.

Once you've gone as far as you, there'll be a computer against the wall in front of you and guard rail to your right. Jump down there, minding the trip lasers (and I believe there's one proximity mine).

Go to the "back" of this room where the two stoves are side by side. To your right, there's a door. Crouch (you might as well stay crouched from now on). Watch the robot's path on the other side of the door (on your compass). Once it gets all the way to the left, open the door and quickly move behind it. Press A and shut it down.

Now, go back into the room with the stoves. Go to the opposite end where there's a chalk board against the wall. Turn left and see another door. There's a mine on the desk. I was able to get right next to it crouched and disarm it. Go up to the door and face it directly. Watch the robot's path on you compass. Once it's moved to the left passed the door in front of you, open the door and quickly disarm as you did the first one (again, you are crouched).

Turn around and go to the end of this hallway. There's path to the next room without a door. You may want to move to the left of it just to be safe. Once again, let the robot here move all the way to the right. After a few seconds, it will begin moving left. Go through the arch/frame/whatever and quickly disarm him.

All done. Hope this was understandable. In fact, if your locksmith skill is high enough, the other tests are simple. Go up the steps as I outline previously but go through the locked door on the right instead. The pit to the right is the administrator's office. Jump down, open the safe, done. You don't even cross paths with a robot. Figured I'd throw that out there for anyone having trouble with the earlier ones as well.

If this is helpful and someone would like to add it to a guide, by all means do so. Credit would be nice and appreciated.
---
360 tag: Remy 2x (message me for an add and we will kill things) ; If you're not on Raptr you havn't heard of it. Go make a profile and add me (Remy2x there).