fallout 3, new vegas, or mass effect?

#1magiking70Posted 8/31/2011 7:10:20 PM
Trying to decide what to play first.
#2Q1419Posted 8/31/2011 7:12:39 PM
Play FO3 first not because its better but itll help you appreciate NV improvments and ive never played mass effect before so i dont know
---
Be Careful who you call a child Lois.Because if I'm a child that means your a pedophile. And i'll be damned if I get lectured by a perver-Peter Griffen
#3ThundawavePosted 8/31/2011 7:22:03 PM
FO3 First,Then New Vegas or Just grab Mass effect and New vegas.
---
Now Playing:Army Of Two,Bioshock,FO:NV,SSF4,Gears 2(Online),Halo:Reach(Online),The Dishwasher:Vampire Smile
#4lascat9Posted 9/1/2011 11:26:44 AM
Fallout 3, as it's only $10, and well worth it in my eyes.

If you liked that, New Vegas will be fun for you as well.
---
We were content to make products that are attractive to the 16-35 year old guy who has gotten no date for Saturday night. - Bobby Kotick
#5GeistPosted 9/1/2011 11:35:33 AM
Mass Effect! Sorry guys don't crucify me for that one, but it's an amazing game and just an completely epic and awesome game. Then you can move on to the Fallout 3 then NV game play. Which will last you for weeks.

See if you do Fallout first you may become so addicted you'll spend so much time you'll never get to ME. Since ME while amazing is the shorter of the games you can get that out of the way with no worries about forgetting about Fallout.
---
Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
#6jreed1337Posted 9/1/2011 11:52:22 AM
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition first for sure.

A guarenteed 100 hours of awesome gaming for a mere 20 bucks. That deal CANNOT be beat.
---
.:R 1337 .:R
#7AkDhPosted 9/1/2011 11:58:26 AM
FO3 was amazing. Mass Effect was pretty good.
#8duddddeeeeee16Posted 9/1/2011 12:00:27 PM
I will stand by the Mass Effect games, since they are hands down my favorite games. The action may not be what you're hoping for, but it's worth it for the story alone. Plus the games are a happy medium of "not too short" and "not too long."

Then I would say pick up FO3. Like someone said earlier, it'll help you appreciate NV more since you'll get used to the style and will be able to appreciate the changes they made. I personally think that both games have excellent stories and I love the open-world feel of each one. The only down side is that I could easily put 100 hours into each game respectively, and I wouldn't want you to miss out on Mass Effect by playing these first.

Both game series are awesome as RPGs and I hope I'll never have to choose between one or the other. They're just not really comparable.
---
I will destroy the wisdom of the wise.
XBL GT: WELL GUESS WHAT
#9WandrianPosted 9/1/2011 12:33:43 PM
jreed1337 posted...

A guarenteed 100 hours of awesome gaming for a mere 20 bucks. That deal CANNOT be beat.

Objective truth.
#10jreed1337Posted 9/1/2011 12:39:11 PM
Wandrian Wvlf posted...
jreed1337 posted...

Objective truth.

wvlf, i missed ya buddy. it took you FOREVER to come over to this board...lol. we had a lot of fun on the FO3 board! or at least i did with ya...haha.

good to see ya round these parts my friend.

this guy is arguably the most knowledgable person i have ever met about FO3.
---
.:R 1337 .:R