How do I GET to couriers mile?

#1mtjormitchPosted 9/20/2011 11:48:44 PM
I would really like to know this please...
---
People need to realize that games are art. seroiusly, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#2xxIron_DragonxxPosted 9/20/2011 11:51:03 PM
If you launch the missile, it blows up a part of the divide, it then tells you on your map where Courier's Mile is.
---
I finally got a signature, but I couldn't think of something witty to say
#3mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2011 11:52:01 PM
xxIron_Dragonxx posted...
If you launch the missile, it blows up a part of the divide, it then tells you on your map where Courier's Mile is.

And... how do I get there? it says going back to the first town or something but I have ZERO idea how to get there.
---
People need to realize that games are art. seroiusly, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#4MrVanzettiPosted 9/20/2011 11:53:35 PM
mtjormitch posted...

And... how do I get there? it says going back to the first town or something but I have ZERO idea how to get there.

Fast travel, then walk.
---
[Luck 7] Ice Cream.
#5langrishPosted 9/21/2011 1:11:46 AM
its marked on your map, near hopeville
#6langrishPosted 9/21/2011 1:13:05 AM
marked as entrance to couriers mile (or similar).
#7MilpitasGuyPosted 9/23/2011 8:30:14 AM

As soon as you exit Hopeville Missile Silo, there's a road in front of you. Left goes to the men's barracks which you can see from there, but if you turn right and follow the road it leads to the Courier's Mile entrance. When you emerge, you find you'reway across the map at a solitary location called Courier's Mile.