GRA Challenges

#1Stormkid5Posted 9/27/2011 8:23:43 AM
Can anyone post a list of the GRA Challenges?
---
Rengade109:
"She just wanted feel his Jensen inside her Reeds, obviously."
#2RiftRaftPosted 9/27/2011 8:29:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Stormkid5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2011 8:29:48 AM
Cheers
---
Rengade109:
"She just wanted feel his Jensen inside her Reeds, obviously."
#4MC2011Posted 9/27/2011 8:54:20 AM(edited)
Curios and Relics - 0/10000 - Cause damage with unique Mojave Wasteland weapons.

Master of the Arsenal - 0/10000 - Do damage with Gun Runners' Arsenal (GRA) Weapons.

* -

A Slave Obeys - 0/1 - Kill Mr. House with a 9 Iron or Nephi's Golf Driver

Benefit Or a Hazard - 0/15 - Kill Robots with 5.56mm Pistols.

Overkill - 0/20 - Kill Animals with any Fat Man or Fat Mines.

The Same Could Be Said of All Religious Weapons - 0/15 - Kill Feral Ghouls with Maria, Gehenna, and Holy Frag Grenades

You Don't Belong In This World! - 0/10 - Kill Abominations with Katanas, Dynamite, Machetes, Throwing Spears, Throwing Knives, and Throwing Hatchets.

Ne Ne Ne Ne.... (No No No No...? hard to tell on my TV) - 0/5 - Cripple Right Arms with Shotguns.

** -

Dyin' Ain't Much of a Living - 0/5 - Kill members of NCR or Legion hit squads with weapons affected by the Cowboy perk.

Historical Propriety - 0/1 - Kill Caesar with a Knife or Combat Knife.

Nyah! See? - 0/10 - Kill Chairmen, White Gloves, or Omertas with any submachine gun, light machine gun, or minigun.

Sic Semper Tyrannis - 0/1 - Kill President Kimball with any One-Handed Pistol.

Talk About Owned - 0/1 - KIll Benny with his own gun, Maria.

Vault 13's Revenge - 0/15 - Kill Super Mutants with 5.56mm Pistols, Plasma Defenders, Plasma Grenades, Power Fists, Rippers, or the Bozar.

White Line Nightmare - 0/20 - Kill Fiends, Vipers, or Jackals with Tire Irons, Baseball Bats, Lead Pipes, Machetes, .44 Magnum Revolvers, or Sawed-Off Shotguns.

Even a God-King Can Bleed - 0/1 - Cripple Caesar's head with Throwing Spears.

*** -

Against All Tyrants - 0/10 - Kill any named Legion members with Hunting Revolvers, Ranger Sequoias, Brush Guns, Service Rifles, Hunting Rifles, or Cowboy Repeaters.

Armed For Bear - 0/15 - Kill any named NCR Ranger or commissioned officer (Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Colonel, General) with Machetes, Rippers, Chainsaws, Throwing Spears, or Ballistic Fists.

Crackerjack Timing - 0/10 - Kill Mojave Wasteland Cazadores with Tin Grenades, Long Fuse Dynamite, and Time Bombs.

Deathclaw Pro Hunter - 0/5 - Kill adult Mojave Wasteland Deathclaws with .22 Pistols, Switchblades, Boxing Tape, Recharger Rifles, or Dynamite.

Man-Machine Interface - 0/10 - Kill Mojave Wasteland Mr. Gutsys and Sentry Bots with Brass Knuckles, Spiked Knuckles, Tire Irons, and Lead Pipes.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#5MC2011Posted 9/27/2011 8:56:53 AM(edited)
Also sorry RiftRaft, didn't see your post :\
---
#6MoxRavagerPosted 9/27/2011 8:58:14 AM
MC2011 posted...

You Don't Belong In This World! - 0/10 - Kill Abominations with Katanas, Dynamite, Machetes, Throwing Spears, Throwing Knives, and Throwing Hatchets.

I FINALLY GET TO SAY IT! FINALLY!

DIE MONSTER YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD! >:D
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#7SleazyDPosted 9/27/2011 8:58:30 AM
some of these I can't complete, since I don't have any old saves from before I killed ceasar and other guys like that.

But I should still be able to get all the achievements since there are enough generic enemies challenges listed.
---
How're you gonna keep them down on the farm once they've seen Karl Hungus?
#8MC2011Posted 9/27/2011 9:01:33 AM
Also, I have no clue if that one star challenge is called Ne Ne Ne Ne... or No No No No...

Damn my SDTV >_<
---
#9RiftRaftPosted 9/27/2011 9:04:19 AM
It's Ne, from what I can tell.
#10MoxRavagerPosted 9/27/2011 9:04:26 AM
So... so.... many Castlevania SOTN references... fanboy... senses... overloading...*keels over*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnUICs6W3d8
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage