GRA Challenges

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Can anyone post a list of the GRA Challenges?
Rengade109:
"She just wanted feel his Jensen inside her Reeds, obviously."
(message deleted)
5 years ago#3
Cheers
Rengade109:
"She just wanted feel his Jensen inside her Reeds, obviously."
5 years ago#4
Curios and Relics - 0/10000 - Cause damage with unique Mojave Wasteland weapons.

Master of the Arsenal - 0/10000 - Do damage with Gun Runners' Arsenal (GRA) Weapons.

* -

A Slave Obeys - 0/1 - Kill Mr. House with a 9 Iron or Nephi's Golf Driver

Benefit Or a Hazard - 0/15 - Kill Robots with 5.56mm Pistols.

Overkill - 0/20 - Kill Animals with any Fat Man or Fat Mines.

The Same Could Be Said of All Religious Weapons - 0/15 - Kill Feral Ghouls with Maria, Gehenna, and Holy Frag Grenades

You Don't Belong In This World! - 0/10 - Kill Abominations with Katanas, Dynamite, Machetes, Throwing Spears, Throwing Knives, and Throwing Hatchets.

Ne Ne Ne Ne.... (No No No No...? hard to tell on my TV) - 0/5 - Cripple Right Arms with Shotguns.

** -

Dyin' Ain't Much of a Living - 0/5 - Kill members of NCR or Legion hit squads with weapons affected by the Cowboy perk.

Historical Propriety - 0/1 - Kill Caesar with a Knife or Combat Knife.

Nyah! See? - 0/10 - Kill Chairmen, White Gloves, or Omertas with any submachine gun, light machine gun, or minigun.

Sic Semper Tyrannis - 0/1 - Kill President Kimball with any One-Handed Pistol.

Talk About Owned - 0/1 - KIll Benny with his own gun, Maria.

Vault 13's Revenge - 0/15 - Kill Super Mutants with 5.56mm Pistols, Plasma Defenders, Plasma Grenades, Power Fists, Rippers, or the Bozar.

White Line Nightmare - 0/20 - Kill Fiends, Vipers, or Jackals with Tire Irons, Baseball Bats, Lead Pipes, Machetes, .44 Magnum Revolvers, or Sawed-Off Shotguns.

Even a God-King Can Bleed - 0/1 - Cripple Caesar's head with Throwing Spears.

*** -

Against All Tyrants - 0/10 - Kill any named Legion members with Hunting Revolvers, Ranger Sequoias, Brush Guns, Service Rifles, Hunting Rifles, or Cowboy Repeaters.

Armed For Bear - 0/15 - Kill any named NCR Ranger or commissioned officer (Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Colonel, General) with Machetes, Rippers, Chainsaws, Throwing Spears, or Ballistic Fists.

Crackerjack Timing - 0/10 - Kill Mojave Wasteland Cazadores with Tin Grenades, Long Fuse Dynamite, and Time Bombs.

Deathclaw Pro Hunter - 0/5 - Kill adult Mojave Wasteland Deathclaws with .22 Pistols, Switchblades, Boxing Tape, Recharger Rifles, or Dynamite.

Man-Machine Interface - 0/10 - Kill Mojave Wasteland Mr. Gutsys and Sentry Bots with Brass Knuckles, Spiked Knuckles, Tire Irons, and Lead Pipes.
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
5 years ago#5
Also sorry RiftRaft, didn't see your post :\
5 years ago#6
MC2011 posted...

You Don't Belong In This World! - 0/10 - Kill Abominations with Katanas, Dynamite, Machetes, Throwing Spears, Throwing Knives, and Throwing Hatchets.

I FINALLY GET TO SAY IT! FINALLY!

DIE MONSTER YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD! >:D
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
5 years ago#7
some of these I can't complete, since I don't have any old saves from before I killed ceasar and other guys like that.

But I should still be able to get all the achievements since there are enough generic enemies challenges listed.
How're you gonna keep them down on the farm once they've seen Karl Hungus?
5 years ago#8
Also, I have no clue if that one star challenge is called Ne Ne Ne Ne... or No No No No...

Damn my SDTV >_<
5 years ago#9
It's Ne, from what I can tell.
5 years ago#10
So... so.... many Castlevania SOTN references... fanboy... senses... overloading...*keels over*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnUICs6W3d8
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived