GRA achievements

#1JitawaPosted 9/27/2011 6:11:22 PM
I just finished getting the last of these achievements, they don't seem to be displaying correctly though.

My gamerscore shows the increase from getting them, and if you scroll through the New Vegas achievements, it shows them there & unlocked, but when I look at New Vegas it's showing the old total of achievements, and the old gamerscore cap for the game.
#2MC2011Posted 9/27/2011 6:14:30 PM
Same here... hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#3finalknightmarePosted 9/27/2011 7:32:13 PM
Same problem here too, but last I heard the last person working on this game just moved on to other projects so who knows if they will ever fix this.

We might have broken achievements for a long time.
---
GT: Siege00V
#4ezinitiPosted 9/27/2011 7:35:45 PM
finalknightmare posted...
Same problem here too, but last I heard the last person working on this game just moved on to other projects so who knows if they will ever fix this.

We might have broken achievements for a long time.

This seems like a Microsoft problem, not an Obsidian problem. I don't think it will last long.

Also, the entry in the list switches between 70/70 achievements and 70/75 so something wacky is going on serverside. As long as the achievement list and GScore are correctly reflecting the progress, I wouldn't worry. Once MS works the kink out, you should be all set.

It is weird though. Never seen anything like it :/
---
Eat mung, evil doer!