Esther? Check. Katana? Check. Sleepy Time? Check. Two Step? Check. ASLiD? Check

#1krono069Posted 10/3/2011 4:50:41 PM
Aaaaand, that's all I need really.
Well, maybe a sniper rifle or modded AMR.
But that's it right there... EVER!

Those are my five or so that are absolutely necessary if I'm being serious. The rest are great for fun or screwing around, but those five I NEED!

What're your five?

__
---
//NVBM// The world actually ends on 11.11.11. because everyone's gonna' be playing Skyrim instead of doing their jobs. 3DS FC: 2062-9244-7613
#21qaqa1Posted 10/3/2011 4:51:53 PM
Gehnna>katana, you are the shining example of the obsession trope known as katanas are always better(which in this case its not)
---
Schoolyard metagame was the best, you didn't get mobbed by 10 year olds because you used Blaziken-Bananamatic
#3Fisto_Posted 10/3/2011 4:53:41 PM
1qaqa1 posted...
Gehnna>katana, you are the shining example of the obsession trope known as katanas are always better(which in this case its not)

This.
---
Please assume the position.
#4Mobile_PlatformPosted 10/3/2011 4:53:49 PM
It's A Light Shining in Darkness (ALSiD), not A Shining Light in Darkness (ASLiD).

And I only use the Nuka Breaker.
---
Dude, did you just get ****blocked by Bob Saget?
#5FlyinHawaiin444Posted 10/3/2011 4:54:39 PM

I would also take Esther and ALISD, but I would add Assault carbine, Thump Thump, and Chance's Knife.

#6Grey9191Posted 10/3/2011 5:02:26 PM
Fist of Rawr, 12.7mm Submachine Gun (GRA), Silencer Rifle.

No exceptions.
---
GT: Greciler (aka Grec)
Games playing: Brink, Fallout New Vegas DLCs, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Dynasty Warriors 7, Zelda: Skyward Sword (preorder), GTA4 TboGT
#7AnubanUTPosted 10/3/2011 5:07:33 PM(edited)
It depends on the build. My Laser Commander carries very different weapons from my Melee and Unarmed dude who carries different weapons from my Guns and Explosives dude.

But overall I think you have some great weapons. I would take Knock Knock over the katana and probably not take Sleepy Time at all. Esther though is just flat out awesome and ALSiD is possibly the best overall gun in the game. As for a Unarmed I probably will just stick to the Saturnite Super Heated PF or the new GRA PF with all mods applied but Two Step is awesome for certain.

Edit: Forgot about FoR ... that weapon takes the cake for being ridiculously awesome. But still I like that new fully upgraded PF. Also add Blood Nap to the list.
---
The best that can be said of the game is that it at least works ... the fact it's being sold for sixty dollars rubs salt in the wound - review of X-Men Destiny
#8HatchetHoundPosted 10/3/2011 5:08:01 PM
I'd take the Katana with mods over the Gehenna or Shish any day. Mainly because I think the Shish is f*** ugly and a stupid weapon.
---
I'm in a man's apartment and I'm addicted to spray paint.
That is ALL you need to KNOW!
#9krono069(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2011 5:08:30 PM
1qaqa1 posted...

^I like the katana and Gehnna looks like something Oscar the Grouch would use.

I never said "hey what are the top five weapons stats wise". No, just what weapons YOU personally won't go without.

Oh, and sorry 'bout that whole "ASLiD" thing. Twas a typo. I MEANT "ALSiD" I swear (I love that friggin' gun).

__
---
//NVBM// The world actually ends on 11.11.11. because everyone's gonna' be playing Skyrim instead of doing their jobs. 3DS FC: 2062-9244-7613
#10AnubanUTPosted 10/3/2011 5:10:51 PM
krono069 posted...
1qaqa1 posted...

^I like the katana and Gehnna looks like something Oscar the Grouch would use.

I never said "hey what are the top five weapons stats wise". No, just what weapons YOU personally won't go without.

Oh, and sorry 'bout that whole "ASLiD" thing. Twas a typo. I MEANT "ALSiD" I swear (I love that friggin' gun).

__

Yeah man that gun is just amazing ... I used the crap out of it to easily destroy all the tunnelers ... you get a crap load of shots in VATS and the stopping power of 45 HP ammo was just more than ANY of the tunnelers could handle ... I loved it!!!!
---
The best that can be said of the game is that it at least works ... the fact it's being sold for sixty dollars rubs salt in the wound - review of X-Men Destiny