Anyway to get the Faderator without modding your console?

#1LambentEarachePosted 10/22/2011 1:12:09 PM
The New Vegas DLC Debug Gauss Rifle. I'd like to try using it in the 360 version. Faderator always crashes my PC. I'm also pretty sure hex editing gets you banned from Xbox LIVE.
---
A stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. -Zaeed Massani
Ave, true to Caesar.
#2KnuxtheTurtlePosted 10/22/2011 1:14:57 PM
LambentEarache posted...
The New Vegas DLC Debug Gauss Rifle. I'd like to try using it in the 360 version. Faderator always crashes my PC. I'm also pretty sure hex editing gets you banned from Xbox LIVE.

Nope.
---
I don't understand what I'm supposed to put here. It says "signature", but I can't sign this...
#3pkmnpkmnPosted 10/22/2011 1:16:44 PM
it one shots everything with 20k DPS :D
---
A neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a drink?" To which the bartender replies, "For you, no charge! ~wadsworth
#4FrogEyezPosted 10/22/2011 1:32:28 PM
Hex editing is your only option as far as I know, and as stated you WILL NOT be banned from Xbox Live for hex editing a single player game.
---
Gamer Tag - JeDDyD
Now Playing: Super Street Fighter IV AE - Assasins Creed: Brotherhood - Street Fighter III OE
#5LambentEarache(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 1:36:24 PM
Alright, thanks.
---
A stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. -Zaeed Massani
Ave, true to Caesar.
#6IymiwkuPosted 10/22/2011 1:39:27 PM
Use the save editor to swap I.Ds

Also this weapon may crash your game if you shoot from Vats or if you won't let go of the trigger.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7KnuxtheTurtlePosted 10/22/2011 1:42:37 PM
Iymiwku posted...
Use the save editor to swap I.Ds

Also this weapon may crash your game if you shoot from Vats or if you won't let go of the trigger.

And by the save editor, I hope you mean Fallout NV VE v4.1.
---
I don't understand what I'm supposed to put here. It says "signature", but I can't sign this...