Ballcap w/ Glasses....glitch, locations, etc.

#1rockyoumonkeysPosted 10/22/2011 7:09:28 PM
Trying to find a ballcap w/glasses so I can do that glitch to take Cass' hat off.

Multipart quesiton:

1. Has this glitch been patched since the last "ballcap w/glasses" topics were made?

2. Has anyone found any new locations where one could be found?

The reason I ask these questions is because I've gone to all the places mentioned in the other topics: Goodsprings Cave, 188, and Nellis, and there isn't one to be found. First of all, the Destitute Traveler is nowhere to be seen. He's not at 188 in my game. And no, I haven't killed him or even talked to him already; my only previous visit to 188 was to talk to Veronica and the Gun Runners trader. Is there a specific time/place he can be found there?

I also went to Nellis, but almost everyone is wearing a helmet or nothing, or some other hat which isn't anything like a ballcap. There was ONE guy wearing something that looked like a ballcap with glasses, but when I pickpocketed him, it was just a "Boomer Cap", and it didn't make the glitch work, which is why I asked the first question. If the glitch has been fixed, there's obviously no point. (I gave her the boomer cap and tinted reading glasses, and she put the glasses on but her hat stayed.)
---
X360: RockYouMonkeys
Now Reading: The Shadow Rising, R. Jordan
#2ZelkovasanPosted 10/22/2011 8:24:38 PM
i found one in goodsprings cave, but random loot is random
---
---
''You have my ear citizen, please give it back.''
#3HolyGigoPosted 10/22/2011 9:28:43 PM
Vipers and Powder Gangers sometimes wear them. And no, this wasn't patched.
---
"I'll let my guns do the preaching."
#4jungledeevaPosted 10/22/2011 9:32:02 PM
i've come across freeside thugs with this on
---
Best Friend Tabitha's best friend.
Ned Flanders + Edna Krabapple = True Love Forever.
#5rockyoumonkeys(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 11:08:50 PM
I managed to find one...the traveling merchant at the outpost had one.

Now I just have to find some reading glasses....everything else just looks bad.
---
X360: RockYouMonkeys
Now Reading: The Shadow Rising, R. Jordan
#6ObviousssPosted 10/23/2011 12:24:37 PM
There's one on top of the ridge outside of goodsprings source, where the guy tell you to clear the geckos for him.
---
XBL GT: Corvolt