Lonesome Road glitch , and very annoying glitch in general *spoiler*

#1JrTapia1991Posted 4/28/2012 10:42:12 AM
Finally got back into this game and been doin the DLC....Well started the last DLC I had to do ,Lonesome Road, got ED-E, and was going to buy the upgrades for the divide's weapon right off the bat for that achievement, I go to sell some stuff to get caps, and the damn machine won't give me my caps and just steals anything I sell to it (the commissary) .My caps stay stuck at like 8,000

and another one that is annoying as f****!!!! Not limited to any DLC,had this problem since the game came out,and I'm really surprised I never heard anybody talk about it really, sometimes when you go into VATS to attack something, you just stand there doing nothing and the enemies keep attacking you....annoying as f**** when you have high level legion hit squads just standing there spraying you down 0___o

I know by now it'll never get patched on xbox.....makes me wish I had a better pc so I could run it right on the pc

this stuff happen to anybody else?I could forgive every other glitch in the game if that damn VATS freeze glitch didn't happen..............

please tell me it was patched for the pc at least?lol
---
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion
#2KutKuSlayerPosted 4/28/2012 11:54:04 AM
i used to get the VATS glitch a few times, its very annoying.

i haven't had it recently though, im not sure what causes it either.
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
[REPAIR 85] Helios one cab give peer too if fixed.
#3universaldavePosted 5/3/2012 6:43:10 PM(edited)
I was playing just tonight and luckily didn't get that commissary glitch. It's worth noting, however, that you can get a ton of caps from the commissary. If you take all 6,000 caps it starts with, exit, and go back in it will have 6,000 more caps for you to get. I took the opportunity to sell all kinds of weapons I had been stockpiling; wasn't using them all but vendors rarely have money to buy them. The commissary is apparently unlimited... just so long as you empty it of caps before exiting and going back in.

I have had the VATS glitch... very frustrating.
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#4rocky31375Posted 5/3/2012 7:31:04 PM
the vats glitch happens when your reloading and bring up vats im pretty sure
---
it's all in the reflexes-Jack Burton
#5The_Viking_SwanPosted 5/4/2012 6:07:26 PM
rocky31375 posted...
the vats glitch happens when your reloading and bring up vats im pretty sure

I only have it happen when using guns like revolvers and lever-action weapons.
---
Official Archangel of smiting hipsters.
//NVBM\\
#6RunitePosted 5/5/2012 4:15:45 AM
It happens when you hit VATS while the reload animation is still playing. For certain weapons, VATS initiates before the reloading is actually finished, leading to the bug. Generally, it's the slower-loading weapons - possibly, though I'm not sure on this point, only weapons that reload one bullet at a time.
#7Freedan the EternalPosted 5/5/2012 10:41:03 AM
I have that glitch, and not just when reloading. i've had it happen on the first shot of combat at times.

The only counter I've found (and I'm not going to swear by it) is to crouch before opening Vats. I've never had my character freeze up like that while crouched.
---
Of course she flew through the air! You can see it right there! Whooooooooosh! - Phoenix Wright
#8JrTapia1991(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 10:55:53 PM
yeah I've had it happen even when I'm not reloading.
---
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion