Lupe and Fitz

#1jackstar_rockPosted 12/16/2012 8:10:58 AM
.... yeah, yeah, Marked for assassination, both of them ran out to engage the Legion and even after I've helped them clear the 4 assassins, both refuse to go back to their stall. Both of them are not restocking their inventory as well.

It isn't a huge deal since all they sell are food and water but does anyone have any idea how to deal with this?
#2cdrw1987Posted 12/16/2012 10:11:12 AM
Just try leaving for a few game days and coming back, if that doesn't work I'm not sure what would help.
---
S you in your A's don't wear a C and J all over your B's
#3harleyknightPosted 12/16/2012 10:18:10 AM
Push them back into their stalls and they will go back to selling. That's what I did and it worked fine, though it did take a while.
---
"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them."
#4jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 10:19:16 AM(edited)
Thanks. I tried this method too but no deal. I think I'm going to get that pardon to get the assassins off my back and then revisit this area. I tried coming in from the north (Aerotech) but the assassins showed up, and this was worse since I could not engage them in time to save Lupe...

edit: just saw the "push them back" method. ^^ Going to give that a shot now!
#5harleyknightPosted 12/16/2012 10:23:54 AM
Even after the pardon, they still show up. I have liked status from the legion and they still try to kill me. Don't know why, but it keeps me in caps so I'm okay with it.
---
"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them."
#6jackstar_rock(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 10:51:40 AM
Yay! The "push them back" worked! Previously Fitz only has NCR $5 with him, now his food shows up! Thanks!