Best ways to kill Cazadores topic

#1SairosPosted 11/10/2010 9:42:37 PM
strategies and thoughts on the best methods to kill the demonic flies from the third circle.

Two things I found out are frag mines, and hollow point rounds work well, Cazadores have a fair amount of health, and are hard to hit, but they actually have no DT, so Hollow point rounds work well on them. Also the laser tommy gun works effectively against them, though it eats up ammo rapidly. Also a warning, unless using turbo they are very difficult to snipe.
#2JimiMorrison187Posted 11/10/2010 9:44:19 PM
attack them until they no longer have HP.
#3hrbfkvPosted 11/10/2010 9:52:34 PM
vats to hit a wing, then pick them off while they are crawling around.
Boone works too.
#4BladenytePosted 11/10/2010 10:10:20 PM
"attack them until they no longer have HP."

smartest thing you have ever said, and i agree with it completely

i dont get why people have so much trouble with those things.. i've gone through the game 3 times now on varying lvls of difficulty and never once have i had any trouble with the flying bugs
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#5beard4UPosted 11/10/2010 10:14:53 PM
I've become partial to taking a minigun into cazadore heavy areas. regular ammo and have ED-E carry about 2,000 rounds back up.
---
"Zee noobs, they always land on zee mines!" some random German I played Warhawk with.
PSN-Auslander1
#6CensorErikPosted 11/10/2010 10:31:40 PM
I agree with using the minigun and really any gun with a high ammo capacity. The faster the better. Shooting the wings works if you can hit them with a strong enough shot to cripple them. Its all relative. I've seen some people on here that have a tough time with giant radscorpions, or deathclaws, or even mirelurks, and inevitably someone else says they're easy even on the hardest difficulty. This is completely true, for you. But some people encounter these creatures on low levels, with crappy weapons and armor, maybe low agility, and no idea how to react initially.

Eventually they're easy for everyone.
---
"..and some bread too.."
^Tell me what this is from
#7younghazePosted 11/11/2010 5:59:11 AM
The Flamer works wonders. A Flamer with extended tanks is easy mode.
---
Uppercut
#8KyntonPosted 11/11/2010 6:11:53 AM
when you run into the Cazadores, just back off before they see and you and just snipe them from a distance.

I have also found that if you jump on some rocks (if there are some near by) these flies cant get to you and fly they off, which seems kind of stupid since they can fly, but its almost like they cant see you when you do this. So as they fly off i shoot them. they all come back but they still cant get to me because im still on the rock. So they fly off again. Rinse and repeat. It works for me this way.
#9NakedSantaClausPosted 11/11/2010 6:18:42 AM
- Be prepared to backpedal
- Disable the wing/s to greatly impair movement speed
- When attacked by multiples, disable the wings before going in for individual kills
- Attack the elder Cazadors before the younger
- Generally speaking, Cazadors should probably be avoided before level 7-10; groups before 13-15

Happy hunting.

---
"Do not idolize men of yore; seek instead what they were looking for."
#10supedudePosted 11/11/2010 6:32:56 AM
hide on a rock so that they can't get you, they're pretty stupid and don't fly up
---
*is supedude*
http://i32.tinypic.com/1zoequq.jpg