Vault 34 choices...

#1CrossfadertylerPosted 11/12/2010 12:00:41 PM
*Vault 34 Spoilers*

Would it be better for me to save the sharecroppers farm or save the trapped family? I generally like doing the right thing, but I don't really remember the details of the sharecroppers farm, who I'm benefitting/hurting and how. Can anyone remind me to help point me in the right direction? Also, where the hell is the armory? I've unlocked it but can't seem to find it anywhere. This whole vault is hell.
---
Playstation 3 - Tyler310
MGO - Leopard (More info in Quote)
#2JimiMorrison187Posted 11/12/2010 12:02:14 PM
Trapped family? I don't remember ever seeing anyone in that place like that. I assumed it meant I was saving the ghouls...lol

The farm is an NCR place so if you want to get positive with them do that.
#3JimiMorrison187Posted 11/12/2010 12:03:56 PM
Oh yeah and the armory you can get to by going through the clinic. There is a door int he back. Unfortunately you ha e to unlock the room you want to go into up in the Overseer's office, which you have to unlock elsewhere. PLUS you have to go into those flooded stairs, find the two dead ghouls and get his terminal passwords off their bodies. Plan on spending a lot of time in that vault...lol
#4Fincky09Posted 11/12/2010 12:07:04 PM
this vaults events happened pretty recently and there is still a human family trapped inside there somwhere behind locked doors
---
PSN: Fincky09
I hate campers, always have, always will
#5Wesker1984Posted 11/12/2010 12:10:18 PM
The only terminal in V34 you absolutely NEED the password for is the Overseer's Terminal (wjich is easy enough, just loot the body of the Overseer you just killed lol), the two terminals that allow you into the Overseer's office can be hacked with a high enough Science skill, just saying...
---
"Did octagon just propose to snake after the credits............?" CrusaderZeRo - GameFaqs MGS4 Board
SWFC Rules!
#6Crossfadertyler(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2010 12:14:55 PM
Where does the family even go to after I save them if I choose to do that?
---
Playstation 3 - Tyler310
MGO - Leopard (More info in Quote)
#7JimiMorrison187Posted 11/12/2010 12:16:34 PM

this vaults events happened pretty recently and there is still a human family trapped inside there somwhere behind locked doors

ahhh...well not anymore I guess...haha
#8zoharemulatorPosted 11/12/2010 12:30:55 PM
I saved the family but afterwards I kind of wish I didn't. There's no "reward" for it, other than more EXP, but I didn't really do it for "reward" anyway. I thought somewhere you would actually MEET the family in Vault 34 but nothing like that happened.
---
heaven's wish to destroy all minds..
#9JimiMorrison187Posted 11/12/2010 12:33:27 PM
I read the quest as "vault dwellers" and well you saw what the vault dwellers looked like so I was like..."who would save these things?" lol
#10conduitPosted 11/12/2010 1:50:18 PM
the Vault Dwellers show up at Aerotech office park (just west of Vault 34). its a refugee camp, with some NCR and Followers running the place.

I spoke to the family of vault dwellers and they gave me a "vault trinket" or something, nothing appeared in my inventory though so I dunno. no further xp for saving them.
---
~we are a part of the process, not instigators of its progress~