What am i supposed to do?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. What am i supposed to do?

User Info: CyberLance26

CyberLance26
6 years ago#1
Im doing the Quest called There Stands the Grass and im trying to open a door in Vault 22 that i need the Administrators key to enter.
I have searched EVERYWHERE in this damn vault and i have looked at every computer and searched every damn room but i cant find anything that can help me get trough that door.
What am i supposed to do?

CyberLance26
6 years ago#2
Please tell me what im supposed to do im so freaking sick of walking around this place over and over without finding anything.
Been at it for an hour now.

User Info: crazyj10

crazyj10
6 years ago#3
It would be helpful if you specified which door you speak of.
"What makes me a good demo-man?If I were a bad demo-man, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?"

CyberLance26
6 years ago#4
A door that leads to a cave.
The Quest marker that shows you where you need to go tells me i must enter it to continue the quest.
There is a computer next to the door that says i must talk to the administrator to open the door but i cant find her or her corpse.
I found a computer that i could use to open 2 other doors and there was an option for the cave door but it does not work.
Says something about an override.

User Info: xcetrax

xcetrax
6 years ago#5
maybe the key isn't in the vault?

some quest items are picked up outside of the quests main area.
for example, there could be a dead vault admin somewhere out in the wastes.

it's not very common, but it does happen.

User Info: crazyj10

crazyj10
6 years ago#6
There is a computer in the atrium that I think gives you access. If not that then there is a key-card which should in one of the bedrooms in the same area.
"What makes me a good demo-man?If I were a bad demo-man, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?"

CyberLance26
6 years ago#7
Im pretty sure i searched every single damn room in that vault and tried every single computer but maybe i missed something.
I actually just left the vault and is doing another quest right now because i got so tired of wasting my time walking around the same place for over an hour.
Ok i will go back and see if i missed any cards in the bedrooms.

User Info: ScottJM

ScottJM
6 years ago#8
If it is the door I am thinking of There is a key card in one of the bedrooms. I think there were 3 spore carriers in the room and the key was on a metal shelf next to the door.

CyberLance26
6 years ago#9
Thank you so much i finally found it and now i can finally open that damn door.
Sure wish i could have found that card earlier because it feels like i have wasted one and a half hour doing nothing at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. What am i supposed to do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived