Best place to get Stimpaks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Best place to get Stimpaks?

User Info: Menomena101010

Menomena101010
5 years ago#1
Anyone know the best place to get stimpaks? Man I am really growing to hate this game

User Info: Otacon305

Otacon305
5 years ago#2
I dunno, I've never used a single one. In NV or FO3.
Neither enemy nor friend...

User Info: El Marsh

El Marsh
5 years ago#3
The most I've seen in one sitting is from the doctor in Goodsprings. I've seen hom carry 12 or so.
Other vendors don't seem to sell more than 3-5 at a time and raiding first aid boxes is extremely hit or miss, but always worth it since it saves caps.
I pretty much just go into every building I can find and take/steal stuff from first aid boxes. Sometimes it's tricky with a ton of people around (who will foil your thievery) but they usually clear out at some point.
As such, I think finding them is the best bet since there are seemingly tons of buildings.
"Tadakatsu Honda shall make orphans of your souls"

User Info: killo_master

killo_master
5 years ago#4
New Vegas Medical Clinic, the doc there will be carrying 10-25 at a time. Just buy them all, step back and wait 3 days, then buy them again. She re-supplies on doctors bags and super stimpacks each time too. I like to go between there and gun runners when Im re supplying on meds and ammo.
According to my folks, I'm Russian, Scottish and Polish. Which means I can drink heavily, can't tan, and occasionally put screen doors on submarines-Seth Green

User Info: Menomena101010

Menomena101010
5 years ago#5
Thanks. yeah it seems like they are in less supply than the FO3. I didn't realize that they refilled after 3 days.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Best place to get Stimpaks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived