Best place to get Stimpaks?

#1Menomena101010Posted 2/4/2011 12:13:13 AM
Anyone know the best place to get stimpaks? Man I am really growing to hate this game
#2Otacon305Posted 2/4/2011 12:24:14 AM
I dunno, I've never used a single one. In NV or FO3.
---
Neither enemy nor friend...
#3El MarshPosted 2/4/2011 8:24:49 AM
The most I've seen in one sitting is from the doctor in Goodsprings. I've seen hom carry 12 or so.
Other vendors don't seem to sell more than 3-5 at a time and raiding first aid boxes is extremely hit or miss, but always worth it since it saves caps.
I pretty much just go into every building I can find and take/steal stuff from first aid boxes. Sometimes it's tricky with a ton of people around (who will foil your thievery) but they usually clear out at some point.
As such, I think finding them is the best bet since there are seemingly tons of buildings.
---
"Tadakatsu Honda shall make orphans of your souls"
#4killo_masterPosted 2/4/2011 1:25:57 PM
New Vegas Medical Clinic, the doc there will be carrying 10-25 at a time. Just buy them all, step back and wait 3 days, then buy them again. She re-supplies on doctors bags and super stimpacks each time too. I like to go between there and gun runners when Im re supplying on meds and ammo.
---
According to my folks, I'm Russian, Scottish and Polish. Which means I can drink heavily, can't tan, and occasionally put screen doors on submarines-Seth Green
#5Menomena101010(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2011 9:40:00 AM
Thanks. yeah it seems like they are in less supply than the FO3. I didn't realize that they refilled after 3 days.