How to get to the long 15?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How to get to the long 15?
4 years ago#1
I played lonesome road, finished, can see the marker, but how do I get to it? The gate at the outpost still says I need a key...

Thanks

Tint
4 years ago#2
Long 15 is only unlocked if you nuked the NCR. If you prevented the launch or only nuked the Legion, you won't be able to access it.

If it's just the game glitching though, your only option would be to make a bit of a sacrifice(possibly losing some perk slots permanently).

1: delete Lonesome Road
2: load the game where you intended to go to Long 15
3: save in that game
4: reinstall Lonesome Road

You won't even be de-leveled, but any level up perks you'd taken from LR will be permanently lost if you're at level 50 already(e.g Alertness, Tunnel Runner, Just Lucky to be Alive). The non-level up perks you lose will be attainable again, as will everything else such as challenges, ED-E upgrades, equipment, holotapes, and so on.
4 years ago#3
Ahhhh, Thank You. It is dry wells then that I opted for when I only nuked the legion... Anyway to open the long 15 via console?

Thanks,

Tint
4 years ago#4
Oh, you're playing on PC? Well in that event you could probably do one of a couple things:

A: Put your cursor on the gate in console mode to get the ID for the lock, then type "unlock {puttheidhere}"
B: Fast travel command: "coc NVDLC04NukeNCRImpact"

They may not work there, some things the commands just don't work on.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How to get to the long 15?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived