Have a name your character yet?

#11bryanlbs(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2010 4:45:45 PM
@OniLink96... I like the "Eli" name, considering the subliminal references and especially with the new Fallout-esque "The Book Of Eli" film that was recently released. Well done. The funny thing is that my favorite movie is "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" (as is apparent in my avatar). However once I found out one of the characters that can become a companion is named Raul sort of deterred me from naming mine Raoul Duke. Hell, might just go straight for it and name him Hunter S. Thompson. Thanks for the responses, keep'em coming!
#12Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 6/24/2010 5:17:41 PM
Bishop (Male) Yugi (Female)
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#13bryanlbs(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2010 5:57:44 PM

Blk_Mage_Ctype posted...
Bishop (Male) Yugi (Female)
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...

Yugi, eh? Sounds alot like "Yao Guai"... Bazinga! *facepalms at lame joke*

#14moundsPosted 6/24/2010 6:01:20 PM
Should actually name him MacGuyver, considering he uses a vacuum cleaner in FO3 to make a bazooka of sorts.
---
Burnt by fire, blind in sight, lost in ire.
#15Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 6/24/2010 6:29:10 PM
Should actually name him MacGuyver, considering he uses a vacuum cleaner in FO3 to make a bazooka of sorts.

Nah, making a Bazooka out of a Vacuum Cleaner is downright believable compared to the stuff MacGuyver made.
---
#16Neo_RenaPosted 6/24/2010 7:03:29 PM
Terra
Same character I've been using since Fallout on the PC...
---
PSN: Neo_Reina
Regardless of what type of character a person has, everyone has to expel waste from their body at some point or another. - Super Rodimus Prime
#17Aries139Posted 6/24/2010 8:57:39 PM

im going to name myself after a 50s music legend like the The Drifter,Bowzer,Jackie Wilscon,Chuck Berry, or Bo Diddley

#18rj_91Posted 6/25/2010 5:09:36 AM
chuck norris
---
"if you'll excuse me i have some DEATH to defy"
#19ZarathusrtaPosted 6/25/2010 11:04:48 AM
When not playing games I come up with all sorts of names, which I instantly forget when it comes time to register my character. And the name should be unique of course, yet memorable. Lately two names I have been using are Ffodus Mwnci and Mwnci Menyw words I got out of my Welsh-English dictionary.
#20AZZ666Posted 6/25/2010 11:35:41 AM
I always name the males Azz,and the females Aze.

If I need a last name, I just slap a McGee in there.