Weapons/old world blues.

#1Mr_PontificatePosted 8/13/2011 9:46:50 AM
First question... Why hell hell is it so hard to get a decent gun? I see 50mg ammo for the Material Sniper gun, yet they do not have it. In fact most place only have the ammo, and the lame guns I was using sense level 10. I am level 19 now and still using that damn Trail Carbine. Now I got transported to the Old World blues DLC, and there ain't dick there. Best I got was the bulldog machine gun thing, and have no ammo for that, plus am not strong enough, And in fact the only store (That I found) has less than the the shop in Big Springs.

So I guess what I am trying to ask, how the hell is weapon acquisition done? I don't even remember how My first Character got her Material Rifle. Can that useless shop in homebase get upgrade for better inventory? (Referring to Old World d Blues dlc homebase)

And unfortunately Bathesda is g**, for i can't even use my first char, for she is stuck at the end game in legate's camp, so I can't use her, and she is my favorite =(
---
PSN: Cagalli_HU
LIVE: Constantine HU
#2Sharpshooter_x5Posted 8/13/2011 10:14:57 AM
the way the dlc.. and most of the game works, the weapons the enemies use are based on your characters level.. you're not going to find a decent gun till like level 30 in OWB.. it's dumb.
---
PSN-sharpshooter_x56 FC-3438 6280 3436
"remember kids, just say no to chloroform"-Craig Ferguson
#3IminyourclosetPosted 8/13/2011 10:25:05 AM
it's supposed to be a high level DLC, and you're doing it at a low level and complaining everything is too low-level.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#4Sharpshooter_x5Posted 8/13/2011 11:07:05 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
it's supposed to be a high level DLC, and you're doing it at a low level and complaining everything is too low-level.
--
even if it's supposed to be high leveled, the recommended level is 20, but yet the guns when you are level 20 there are like you being level 10 in the wasteland..
---
#5Mr_Pontificate(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2011 11:20:23 AM
Iminyourcloset - I don't really consider being lvl 20 is low level seems as how the cap is 30. Besides this one is me second playthough, and i wanted to bring in some dlc weapons to the main game to rip New Vegas a new one.

I found a better gun anyhow, turns out i can use the cyberbulldog gun. Either way though, their ain't dick, and I'm out of ammo, and shop won't resupply for some reason. But thats neither here nor there. Luckily I have Thump-Thump and 120 grenades, and 45 Incendairy. Can't find high end explosive 40mm though, don't know why.
---
#6N3V4N5Posted 8/13/2011 12:55:38 PM
Get Christine's COS Silencer Rifle:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Christine%27s_COS_silencer_rifle

It was one of my main weapons in OWB.

Otherwise I just used weapons I had on me which worked well, lack of ammo was a bit of an issue though.
---
- psn ID: N3V4N513
- Twitter: @nevans1309
#7Mr_Pontificate(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 1:10:38 AM
Started a new game, no big deal. I found out how to rectify bothing my agendas. First, I help the Gangers slaughter the oppressive NCR, (I am Vilified) Helped free gangers form fa**** legion (Fame status). Actually I though I would be freeing the whores from nipton that i read about, for i never seen their corpses, But now I am gonna dick off till like level 22-25 then go to old wold blues.

Okay, this i really have to know. When I leave that dlc, I will be able to keep all my perks and weapons right? If I can't, I will effing never play a fallout game again. because that would be effing g**. Only reason why I bought dlc was for the guns (Ald the rev says the dialouge was funny)... but either way.
---
#8Mr_Pontificate(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 1:11:53 AM
Lol, now i am allready getting death threats from the NCR.
---
#9Sharpshooter_x5Posted 8/14/2011 1:54:33 AM
yes, you keep everything you get in the dlc when you return to the mojave.
---
#10grand_kaizerPosted 8/14/2011 6:00:47 AM
I notice, TC, that you use the word 'dick' a lot. Is there some kind of psychological reason for that, I wonder?

Also, if you're too plank-thick to notice the honking big text box that basically says "THIS IS THE POINT OF NO RETURN, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE?" then I have no sympathy for your inability to keep backup saves.
---
Twilight: One woman's struggle to choose between necrophilia and bestiality.
~The Official King Caelum of the Versus XIII boards~