Question to anyone who owns the Ultimate edition?

#1zimbolamboPosted 4/15/2012 3:05:58 PM
I see and hear many bad things about it being unplayable after the save file gets too large. So im wondering if its worth buying at all? How does it compare to F3 goty on ps3?
#2ZiterenkoyPosted 4/16/2012 10:47:38 AM
Well its a great game, worth it imo. But yes the larger the file becomes, the more it starts to lag and freeze occasionally. I have a save where ive done a good deal of the main map and two dlc's finished and now im at OWB but its become unplayable for me, constant slowdowns resulting in freezes.
---
Official Skarmory of the Pokemon White 2 board.
psn: Oyuncu
#3zimbolambo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 10:49:05 AM
Ziterenkoy posted...
Well its a great game, worth it imo. But yes the larger the file becomes, the more it starts to lag and freeze occasionally. I have a save where ive done a good deal of the main map and two dlc's finished and now im at OWB but its become unplayable for me, constant slowdowns resulting in freezes.

How long is that particular save file in hours?
#4HHS_KnightPosted 4/16/2012 9:08:23 PM
Every save file I have ever done becomes this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3gWvxHWFuI

I've never finished the game because of this. Looking at the link, Ultimate Edition is just as bad.
#5ps3_gamer_norgePosted 4/22/2012 12:20:30 PM(edited)
I am 2 trophies away from being 100% on this game, and thats the ending for NCR trophies.

The framerate drops every 5 minutes, so there is alot of restarting involved.

Save file is 57 hours and 11 mb. All the DLC is done and most of the side quests are done.

Edit: forgot to add that the frame rate drops didnt start happening this frequently before i hit about 50 hours. Up until that point it was alright on the freezes.
#6Nate_the_Great8Posted 4/22/2012 1:41:18 PM
No problems.
---
PSN: Nate_the_Great8