Breaking into the Gun Runners

#1hotshotsixPosted 10/23/2010 6:01:36 PM
Is there any other way besides the front gate? I can't manage to do this without killing people if I go through the front...
---
Please don't feed the troll.
#2Fheyr13Posted 10/23/2010 6:08:40 PM
if you have a stealth boy you'd probably be able to.

I, on the other hand, walked in there and they went crazy. I luckily killed one and he had an assault carbine and combat armor. grabbed all his stuff and bailed. came back a little later and murdered them all.

the vendor robot in front is one of the best places I've found to sell stuff and to get weapons and mods
#3hotshotsix(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2010 6:09:51 PM
I walked around outside there for a good 30 minutes and couldn't find any other entry points then I got the idea, maybe I can get in from the sewer... Trying that now.
---
#4Fheyr13Posted 10/23/2010 6:12:21 PM
no, there isnt a sewer enterance, i've cleared that place out
#5hotshotsix(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2010 6:14:48 PM
Ah how disappointing :( On a side note: I had no idea people were down here living in the sewers...
---
#6burn_ur_toastPosted 10/23/2010 6:20:43 PM
Spoiler

Honestly... I popped the gates around midnight first time. Left my companions at the gate, fast-sneaked to the door. Opened it. Took the first door I saw in the direction of the arrow. Popped in there, no security on the PC. Grabbed the files and walked right out... I mean there is that tiny bit of open space from gate to the door and a single room with no guards in it... I can't possibly understand how you got caught... even if my sneak wasn't at 70 it still should be easy if you can get your hands on a "sneakboy" or whatever they're called - I try not to use them.
#7hotshotsix(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2010 6:22:33 PM
Spoiler

Honestly... I popped the gates around midnight first time. Left my companions at the gate, fast-sneaked to the door. Opened it. Took the first door I saw in the direction of the arrow. Popped in there, no security on the PC. Grabbed the files and walked right out... I mean there is that tiny bit of open space from gate to the door and a single room with no guards in it... I can't possibly understand how you got caught... even if my sneak wasn't at 70 it still should be easy if you can get your hands on a "sneakboy" or whatever they're called - I try not to use them.

I went in around 1 am and there were 2 guards on the outside and at least one guard inside with two people who looked like workers or something but carried heavy hitting pistols.
---
#8TheReiverPosted 10/24/2010 12:29:17 PM
Mission is pretty straight forward. I have a pathetic sneak skill (less than 30) and I just popped on a Stealth Boy and walked right in. The files are in the room adjacent to the one you start in. It's not like a massive place you have to explore. I only spotted 2 guards/workers, didn't look too tough.
#9Fat_CyborgPosted 10/24/2010 12:31:34 PM
I just told the lady "I don't do that kind of thing, get somebody else." I'm not sneaky at all.
---
"Don't worry baby, every thing is going to be alright." - Mr. Pokeylope Psychonauts