How much for NCR "liked" status?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How much for NCR "liked" status?
6 years ago#1
I have done 9 NCR side quests and I am still accepted. I was looking over the strat guide and I noticed there are only roughly ~18 sidequests(not counting freeform quests) that actually give NCR rep.

Just curious how long and how many quests did it take to get "liked" with them? I mean I think I did two quests for novac and become Idolized, but I'm sure these faction values probably differ for the major ones.
6 years ago#2
you can get to liked status with the followers with a basic donation of like 500caps worth of medical supplies...

I think i got to ncr liked status in less than 9sidequests but really... some +fame chunks are huge and some are small and you can't really know which is which
6 years ago#3
I'm wondering about this as well. I had to kill crimson caravan for a certain quest but it also gave me NCR infamy all of a sudden. Now I'm a merciful thug to them while I just want to be liked/idolized.
Naturally.
PSN = William-Lake
6 years ago#4
This game is wierd about rep. Between Mojave Outpost, Primm and Nipton I had the NCR ready to get down on their knees and make an O-Face for me. I also got the Followers of Apocalypse and the Legion to like me. So far I have been very careful with my choices and the only faction that outright hates me right now are the Powder Gangers.
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
6 years ago#5
you can get to liked status with the followers with a basic donation of like 500caps worth of medical supplies...

Where do I go to donate, who exactly?
6 years ago#6
Freeside Mormon Fort---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. How much for NCR "liked" status?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived