How much for NCR "liked" status?

#1DefiladePosted 10/24/2010 12:53:26 AM
I have done 9 NCR side quests and I am still accepted. I was looking over the strat guide and I noticed there are only roughly ~18 sidequests(not counting freeform quests) that actually give NCR rep.

Just curious how long and how many quests did it take to get "liked" with them? I mean I think I did two quests for novac and become Idolized, but I'm sure these faction values probably differ for the major ones.
#2dbouyaPosted 10/24/2010 12:55:59 AM
you can get to liked status with the followers with a basic donation of like 500caps worth of medical supplies...

I think i got to ncr liked status in less than 9sidequests but really... some +fame chunks are huge and some are small and you can't really know which is which
#3VegantoKeensPosted 10/25/2010 10:06:44 AM
I'm wondering about this as well. I had to kill crimson caravan for a certain quest but it also gave me NCR infamy all of a sudden. Now I'm a merciful thug to them while I just want to be liked/idolized.
---
Naturally.
PSN = William-Lake
#4Son_of_Lucian04Posted 10/25/2010 10:14:46 AM
This game is wierd about rep. Between Mojave Outpost, Primm and Nipton I had the NCR ready to get down on their knees and make an O-Face for me. I also got the Followers of Apocalypse and the Legion to like me. So far I have been very careful with my choices and the only faction that outright hates me right now are the Powder Gangers.
---
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
#5GrumpyFruitPosted 10/25/2010 7:08:50 PM
you can get to liked status with the followers with a basic donation of like 500caps worth of medical supplies...

Where do I go to donate, who exactly?
#6Kosba_2142Posted 10/25/2010 7:19:36 PM
Freeside Mormon Fort---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.