I wish you could romance companions.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. I wish you could romance companions.
6 years ago#1
I'd so go for Cass or Veronica of given the chance. I wonder how that would all work out with Boone, considering he's a bit older than my courier.

Anyone else share these sentiments?
The process of learning to draw is like developing a taste for fine wine, the longer you indulge in it, the more adept you become at tasting your art.
6 years ago#2
Just a heads up Im pretty sure you are going to get made fun of for this.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
6 years ago#3
Veronica is a lesbian,, but i guess she could be made bi.. Cass is a ballbuster,, but,, we all know humans have creamy centers,,
6 years ago#4
Meh, its all in good fun. And by romance, I'm not saying that I want a sex mod or something. Something cool perhaps like in mass effect or something. Not sure, it just adds more to the game play IMO.
The process of learning to draw is like developing a taste for fine wine, the longer you indulge in it, the more adept you become at tasting your art.
6 years ago#5
On a side note I find it funny that you can get a Cherchez La Femme line with Cass, but not with Veronica.
The Circle Rune says...
"Nothing's cheaper than something free."
6 years ago#6
Boone, I...I...

STOP SHOOTING LEGION ON SIGHT
No sig for you
6 years ago#7
"Boone, have I ever told you how turned on I get when you make Legion heads explode?"

Fix'd.
The Circle Rune says...
"Nothing's cheaper than something free."
6 years ago#8
Yah there is so much fun that could of been done for the Female with Boone Companion relationship, "its okay Boone I know if I was caught by Legion you would do the same for me.....right?"
Hero mage cast Armageddon spell first round, well there goes my no loss streak.
6 years ago#9
To the above poster, it would certainly provide a few morbid chuckles. If not romancing them, perhaps more than just two quests that relate to them.
6 years ago#10
It's probably for the best, Avellone has said he doesn't like writing romances unless it's a tragic one.
Do not lend or make illegal copies of this post.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout: New Vegas
  3. I wish you could romance companions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived