I wish you could romance companions.

#1LunerPosted 11/18/2010 12:39:33 PM
I'd so go for Cass or Veronica of given the chance. I wonder how that would all work out with Boone, considering he's a bit older than my courier.

Anyone else share these sentiments?
---
The process of learning to draw is like developing a taste for fine wine, the longer you indulge in it, the more adept you become at tasting your art.
#2Bigj089Posted 11/18/2010 12:41:10 PM
Just a heads up Im pretty sure you are going to get made fun of for this.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#3Morpher_lordPosted 11/18/2010 12:43:04 PM
Veronica is a lesbian,, but i guess she could be made bi.. Cass is a ballbuster,, but,, we all know humans have creamy centers,,
#4Luner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2010 12:49:48 PM
Meh, its all in good fun. And by romance, I'm not saying that I want a sex mod or something. Something cool perhaps like in mass effect or something. Not sure, it just adds more to the game play IMO.
---
The process of learning to draw is like developing a taste for fine wine, the longer you indulge in it, the more adept you become at tasting your art.
#5High Priest HikusaakPosted 11/18/2010 12:51:56 PM
On a side note I find it funny that you can get a Cherchez La Femme line with Cass, but not with Veronica.

---
The Circle Rune says...
"Nothing's cheaper than something free."
#6SalmonOfLegendPosted 11/18/2010 12:57:08 PM
Boone, I...I...

STOP SHOOTING LEGION ON SIGHT

---
No sig for you
#7High Priest HikusaakPosted 11/18/2010 12:59:05 PM
"Boone, have I ever told you how turned on I get when you make Legion heads explode?"

Fix'd.

---
The Circle Rune says...
"Nothing's cheaper than something free."
#8plaxyPosted 11/18/2010 2:15:04 PM
Yah there is so much fun that could of been done for the Female with Boone Companion relationship, "its okay Boone I know if I was caught by Legion you would do the same for me.....right?"
---
Hero mage cast Armageddon spell first round, well there goes my no loss streak.
#9Luner(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2010 2:19:27 PM
To the above poster, it would certainly provide a few morbid chuckles. If not romancing them, perhaps more than just two quests that relate to them.
---
#10Sparda XPosted 11/18/2010 2:23:58 PM
It's probably for the best, Avellone has said he doesn't like writing romances unless it's a tragic one.
---
Do not lend or make illegal copies of this post.