Lack of evil companions

#1TJORLYPosted 9/23/2010 7:23:59 AM

I just looked up all the characters on the Fallout Wikia, and it looks like there isn't a single evil companion, which really bugs me, especially when several are 'good' characters. I mean sure, the rest are all neutral, but I feel kind of left out.

#2giocarePosted 9/23/2010 2:34:05 PM
I might be remembering wrong, but I think in the first two games the companions were mainly neutral. In New Vegas you can probably convince some of them to become evil.
#3AMonkeyPosted 9/23/2010 3:12:14 PM
I'm like evil characters depending on how they are done. Like I loved Jericho in FO3 because he was a badass but he wasn't flat out evil.

But yeah so far it looks like they are all neutral/good. I haven't seen a character I've liked the look of.
#4Mentalpatient87Posted 9/23/2010 5:20:01 PM
It's not a standard type of companion, but I'd love to see a "Necromancer" perk that lets you turn feral ghouls into companions. That's fairly evil, defiling the "dead" and whatnot.
---
Dod-a-chock?
#5TJORLY(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2010 12:15:21 AM

I was kind of hoping for the Hanged man as a companion. He'd be evil enough to make up for the lack of more evil companions.

#6nahuatl13Posted 10/5/2010 5:57:24 PM
Rex is evil. He used to work for DPD.
#7RedcountPosted 10/6/2010 5:53:54 AM
I actually like the look of the companions MUCH better than any of the ones in Fallout 3 - also, the fact that we're being told they'll have intelligent dialogue and personal quests makes me all the more enthused. But I simply like the look and concept behind these characters better.

Anyways, I'm always a paragon of justice and virtue in my games, so no need for an evil companion for me.
---
What kind of loser country needs to ship stuff along rivers?
Is their Parliament run by Tom Sawyer or something? - nematollah
#8BardockpwnsjooPosted 10/8/2010 1:50:46 PM
Who needs evil when you have Cass? Drinking whiskey, complaining that it isn't strong enough, and laughing in enemies' faces as the whiskey makes you stronger?

Who the hell needs anything else?
---
L1, L2, L2, Up, Down, Down, Up, R1, R2, R2 - Use for N.O.E.