HOUSE,YES MAN ,NCR Dillemma pls help **spoilers**

#1denell3Posted 10/27/2010 2:54:48 PM
so i killed house, handed the chip, saw the upgrades, then i see this quest where if i keep working with him, legion and ncr won't accept me

so i was worried, and i decided to wipe out the FORT and COTTONWOOD COVE killed caeasar and everyone else there (are they gone in the game forever?)

if i dont do anymore wild card quests at all, will NCR like me? coz atm my quest for yes man is wild card:side bets where i have to make contact with other factions. do i just ignore the quest for the rest of the game and proceed with other factions quest? or is the ambassador crocket or whatever will help me be in good rep with NCR coz i havent visited him ever since i got the invite

i dont mind if you spoil anything

THANKS

---
Currently Playing: NBA 2K11, Fallout: New Vegas, Fable III
#2DragonsGoDPosted 10/27/2010 3:00:58 PM
Same dilemma I want to be on good terms with ncr
---
XBL::: Wr80 the 3rd
Current games playing: MW2, NHL 2010, and Red dead redemption
#3TritanPosted 10/27/2010 3:02:21 PM
Yes, if you don't want to continue the story of taking over Vegas yourself with Yes Man, you can just ignore the quest Wild Card and build your relationship with other factions.

Killing Caesar at the fort does not affect anything major, in fact it only provokes the Legion more instead of demoralizing them.
#4frludPosted 10/27/2010 3:03:39 PM
well for myself i've done this twice, i've gone to check out the other groups (Omertas, BoS, White Society etc.) and the NCR didn't start to hate me or anything..i did get the sidequest saying if i continue working with Yes Man they will hunt me down or something like that...but im guessing afterwards if u haven't done some of the NCR side quests u can go and do some of those to gain fame with the NCR?!
#5TritanPosted 10/27/2010 3:04:14 PM
I forgot to say you can actually finish the game with House, or with Yes Man and still be on good terms with NCR and even be asked by NCR to perform some of their missions (Like protecting their president from an assassination attempt.)

However the final choices of the game make it so you take over and butt the NCR out of power with House or Yes Man, so if you don't want to have them move out.. even on good terms.. then make sure your working for NCR and not someone else.
#6denell3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2010 3:15:01 PM
"Killing Caesar at the fort does not affect anything major, in fact it only provokes the Legion more instead of demoralizing them."

so does that mean even if i wiped out the whole legion camp there, they will still appear and try to kill me around mojave?

can i just ask as well, am i better off working with yes man or ncr? if i did work with yes man, it's just NCR that will hate me not other factions ryt? ending wise as well, is yes man better than ncr ending?
once again i dont mind spoilers

---
Currently Playing: NBA 2K11, Fallout: New Vegas, Fable III
#7Lode_StarPosted 10/27/2010 4:43:42 PM
I also have this problem, I don't know how to side with the NCR. I'm in a rut, I don't have enough explosives to train the guys at one of the camps, and another Sgt. won't give me troops for whatever reason.

I want to side with the NCR but it seems I can only side with Yes Man.