Do Cass and Veronica look better with or without mods?

#21Viper114Posted 11/11/2010 11:52:36 AM
I wouldn't choose the mod that changes them to the second picture. Blech...

There were mods on the Nexus that apparently made better eyes for NPCs, and then addons that changed Cass, Boone and Veronica to look better. Unfortunately, those mods seem to have been deleted from the Nexus, so I can't point to them. And I'm at work, so I can't go get screenshots to show them. But all they did was add nice touches to the companions without mutilating their skulls in any way (Cass has blonde hair, Boone has a slight beard and Veronica's hair is red/brown and "bed-headish"). Very nice stuff.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#22pickled_hereticPosted 11/11/2010 12:16:05 PM
the 2nd picture makes me want to punch a child
#23SchwubPosted 11/11/2010 12:37:42 PM
I would never change how any of the NPCs look, I played through the game looking at the the way they were intended, and they are staying that way. Besides I think both Cass and Veronica look great., I just hate the stupid beggar cloth on Veronica, and I wanna remove the cowboy hat as well, so I got this:

A nice and simple mod that doesn't screw with anything except allow you to remove your companions' default clothes so they wear anything you give em. I gave them both Grimy/dirty business clothes, added some eyeglasses, walking around lucky 38, HOT!
http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34912
#24TamaNeko77(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2010 1:20:56 PM
Can you upload them, Viper114?
---
BAN LIFE
STOP DEATH
#25EinherjahPosted 11/11/2010 1:32:55 PM
ROFL !
They look like trannies in the modded version :ם
#26Viper114Posted 11/11/2010 1:33:46 PM
Maybe, but I need to wait until I'm done work before I do anything like that.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#27pickled_hereticPosted 11/11/2010 1:38:52 PM
yeah they definitely look like trannies
#28Agamemnon485bcPosted 11/11/2010 2:12:08 PM
How is turning them into weeaboos better?
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
#29AMonkeyPosted 11/11/2010 2:42:51 PM
I really find these mods offensive.

These characters were made with care to look the way they are. Then some 30 year neckbeard tries to make them super sexy and beautiful or think that their Veronica is a better interpration of the character.

http://newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/images/938964-1289386699.jpg

Thats not so bad though.
#30Cutlass_JackPosted 11/11/2010 2:52:36 PM
"I really find these mods offensive.

These characters were made with care to look the way they are. Then some 30 year neckbeard tries to make them super sexy and beautiful or think that their Veronica is a better interpration of the character."

Really? It looks to me like they hardly spent any time at all on their looks. Let alone with 'care.'

But you could make the same arguement about any mod that changes anything about the game in any way. Everyone thinks they know best. Clearly the devs themselves weren't offended by such a thing happening. They gave everyone the tools and free reign to do it.

They also give everyone the freedom to leave the game untouched. No one forces you to use mods, so your anger perplexes me.