Fallout New Vegas Console command Spreadsheet

#1pred8erPosted 11/16/2010 11:02:37 AM
Hey all,

im looking for a completed spreadsheet with all of the console commands in it for FNV, I have the one that was made for fallout 3 not sure where i got it from though.

I dont need links with partial amounts of codes Im looking for the complete spreadsheet version like Fallout 3 had.

Anyone have any idea?

thanks
#2BewareTheDrowPosted 11/16/2010 12:16:25 PM
Really? You can't be that lazy, its the same engine. About 90% of the commands between the two games work identically, and if you really need to you can use the help command in the in game console to fiddle a bit with the new ones.
---
30 seconds is a long freaking time with a giant, bloodthirsty hillbilly chasing you, let me tell you. -jmartin77777
#3Damaged7Posted 11/16/2010 12:24:12 PM
If its so easy, you could have linked him to a page in the time it took you to write that post.

Anyways, i'm looking for the same thing as well....mostly for the item ID's....its suprisingly hard to find one for New Vegas, they all seem to be for Fallout 3. Which is fine, except they don't list any New Vegas items.
---
I need a new sig. Don't know what to use. Accepting suggestions.
Damaged67 = Truth Account
#4QuaixPosted 11/16/2010 12:30:46 PM
Anyways, i'm looking for the same thing as well....mostly for the item ID's....its suprisingly hard to find one for New Vegas, they all seem to be for Fallout 3. Which is fine, except they don't list any New Vegas items.

You can find them all using the GECK. Don't be lazy.