dual wield pistol mod?

#1arfarf624Posted 11/16/2010 7:14:03 PM
is there one in existence?
if not wouldn't it be great to dual wield pistols with the professional perk?
#2Foxxie_kunPosted 11/16/2010 9:48:36 PM
Better yet, dual wield any weapon used in one hand?

Dual Melee and Dual Heavy Unarmed as well. A good ol' one-two with ballistic fists or Displacer Gloves would be amazing, no?

And of course slashing enemies to pieces with dual combat knives/rippers.

But they tried to do such a thing in Fallout 3 for a LONG time to no avail. Most they could manage was dual swords that the off-hand was really only a shield-type-thing attached to the left arm and a doubled attack speed for the weapon to simulate dual swords.

Maybe a version of NVSE down the road might get something possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath friend.
---
Want a great site for trainers and cheats for PC games?
Try the cheat happens website.
#3KajPosted 11/16/2010 9:59:35 PM
Just like the melee VATS targeting, it will never work.
#4rtdzignPosted 11/17/2010 12:17:56 AM
If you ever try dual wielding with airsoft guns , you might find that it is dumb. To me it is about as cool as holding your gun sideways.
#5High Priest HikusaakPosted 11/17/2010 12:32:35 AM
What about dual wielding guns while holding them sideways?

---
The Circle Rune says...
"Nothing's cheaper than something free."
#6mmSNAKEPosted 11/17/2010 12:48:32 AM
What about dual wielding guns while holding them sideways?

Might as well spell moron on your forehead while you're at it.
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
#7amioranPosted 11/17/2010 3:17:19 AM

arfarf624 posted...
is there one in existence?
if not wouldn't it be great to dual wield pistols with the professional perk?

Those things are hard-coded. You cannot do anything about it. The off-hand has not node attachments for weapons activating them, and it's impossible to create some.

#8Lord_BadmagicPosted 11/17/2010 4:38:21 AM
I've seen screen shots floating around with characters (women wearing f'all) dual wielding pistols.

As usual with that lot, they don't bother explaining themselves, could be an animation mod, could be photoshop as it is the vast majority of the time, a combination of the two, could be anything.

---
"Whatever blows your hair back"
#9Hyper Angel KaeverakPosted 11/17/2010 5:34:00 PM
If you ever try dual wielding with airsoft guns , you might find that it is dumb. To me it is about as cool as holding your gun sideways.

KILL SHOT!

That's a kill shot!

We're playing a game with plasma and laser weapons, several different kinds of robots, giant bugs galore, and chainsaw swords. Dual-wielding pistols shouldn't be too much of a break from reality for this game.
---
As for the end of the universe... I say let it come as it will in ice, fire or darkness. What did the universe ever do for that I should mind its welfare?
#10AdiuvoPosted 11/17/2010 7:02:25 PM

I've seen screen shots floating around with characters (women wearing f'all) dual wielding pistols.

As usual with that lot, they don't bother explaining themselves, could be an animation mod, could be photoshop as it is the vast majority of the time, a combination of the two, could be anything.

They're typically animation mods.