Need Console Commands to Disable Faction Hostility-BoS Hostile for No Reason

#1TheTuninator450Posted 12/28/2010 4:01:05 PM

Hey guys,

So I completed the entire BoS questline, became a member, and haven't had any problems with them. However, recently, the BoS has become hostile to me for no reason. I'm not wearing faction armor, I resolved the NCR questline with them peacefully, and I haven't stolen anything or attacked a BoS member. But I can't get them to stop attacking me! I've tried resetting reputation, adding myself as an ally; nothing works.

The command to reset reputation and then give yourself Idolized did work last night, but I couldn't use that save, and when I attempted to replicate it on my current game it does not function.

So basically, my question is, what command can I use, if any, to make the BoS stop attacking me? I really want to be able to use mods relating to them and the BoS vendors, and as long as this BS keeps up, I won't be able to.

Thanks!

#2Fatman_2006Posted 12/28/2010 4:48:31 PM
What armorer are you wearing, NCR clothing will make them try to kill you
#3TheTuninator450(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2010 4:50:49 PM

Like I said, it's nothing to do with armor, quests, anything like that; this is the BoS just opening fire on someone with Liked reputation with them for no reason. Only thing that's gonna help me here is a console command, unfortunately.

#4Fatman_2006Posted 12/28/2010 4:53:29 PM
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands

take a look
#5NekoplayerPosted 12/28/2010 8:34:11 PM
They will attack you no matter what if they see you while they are patroling
#6TheTuninator450(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2010 10:01:13 PM

Nekoplayer posted...
They will attack you no matter what if they see you while they are patroling

I already did all of their quests, am a Paladin with them, and have never stolen from them or attacked a BoS member.

I need a console command that will get them to stop attacking me, the reputation ones haven't worked.

#7NekoplayerPosted 12/30/2010 1:31:43 AM
Are they attacking inside the Hidden Bunker or attacking you while you are in hidden valley cause those patrols will attack you on site no matter what you can kill them with no penaties too
#8TheTuninator450(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 3:40:10 PM

Nekoplayer posted...
Are they attacking inside the Hidden Bunker or attacking you while you are in hidden valley cause those patrols will attack you on site no matter what you can kill them with no penaties too

It's the bunker guys, Ramos and everyone else are hostile to me on sight. This was both pre and post-patch.

The night patrols have been friendly to me after I joined the brotherhood, but turned hostile with everyone else.

#9TheTuninator450(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 4:38:07 PM

Furthermore, I've tried setting them as an ally to the player faction, and they STILL won't stop attacking me, even after performing a cell reset! It's nuts.

#10xfyrenxPosted 12/30/2010 6:49:43 PM
You might need to restart a new game as it sounds it's on your save anyway, or at least load a save from before any interaction with them. Some changes from the patch will only apply from a fresh start.
---
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
I feel stupid for being smart.