How is Requiem for the Capital Wasteland? *slight Fallout 3 spoilers*

#1AzardeaPosted 8/12/2011 7:38:46 PM
Does it work well? I'd love to try Fallout 3 with NVs changes. How does the main quest work? Do you start with going to Megaton and then do the mainquest from there?
---
^Post is up there^
#2pkmnpkmnPosted 8/12/2011 7:43:07 PM
you emerge in a hole near megaton, I uninstalled it after the whole wasteland became red, but you might have netter luck.
---
2 atoms walk into a bar, one says I think I lost an electron, the other says really? the first says I'm positive ~wadsworth
#3Azardea(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2011 7:50:28 PM
Doesn't that happen when you don't install meshes and/or textures correctly? And thanks.
---
^Post is up there^
#4Azardea(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2011 12:57:28 PM
Alright, I've tried this mod out, and the small bugs bothered me too much. A lot of cells are illegal to enter when they are really not, NPCs have problems with their paths, cells are named in GERMAN for some reason. Might be just me, but still, I'd rather just play Fallout 3.
---
^Post is up there^
#5chestersmurfPosted 8/21/2011 6:25:25 PM

I have had the mod for a few weeks now and I love it. if it is properly installed and has no conflicting mods than it should work great. Its a good idea to start with a clean install to be safe, but it is totally worth it. Although some buildings in D.C.appear as though they are illegeal to enter (name in red) there are no actual consequences for walking into them (noone thinks you are breaking the law) so it is a pretty minimul glitch. Also as mentioned there are a few things that are in German for some odd reason, but the majority of the game is english and the things i have seen in german are mostly identifiable so it is not really an issue.