Best Quest/Expansion mods?

#1TerantatekPosted 3/31/2013 3:11:20 PM
Already have NV bounties and A World of Pain. Is there anything else really good? Always feels like theirs nothing to do after doing after the big quests.
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#2Yaki_OrpusPosted 3/31/2013 4:59:13 PM
The guy who made bounties also has one called the inheritance.
#3JC_PhoenixPosted 4/1/2013 6:10:47 PM
Try:
Skunkwater gulch
Beyond the bolder dome(kind of like old world blues)
Deimos

For companions:
Willow
And
Niner

There's a few other good ones but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
---
"You are a planned organism, the offspring of knowledge and imagination rather than of individuals"-Morpheus
#4red255Posted 4/1/2013 6:37:13 PM
.... Willow seemed REALLY broken, but then companions in vanilla are pretty damn broken.

point is he didn't ask for companions. he asked for mods that added Content like quests and new locations.

not companions who you can have sex with, and kill everything.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#5JC_PhoenixPosted 4/1/2013 7:09:09 PM(edited)
But they're companions with personality and quests!

I mean if I asked Bethesda for quests they'd probably give me a bunch of dungeon crawls disguised as "quests" so... a few companions with narratives, motivations, depth, and progressive growth seems just as legitimate; if not more so.

I admit I meant to put companion quest mods but I'm at work and didn't have time to type out too much.

(Note: I know Obsidian made NV)
---
"You are a planned organism, the offspring of knowledge and imagination rather than of individuals"-Morpheus
#6Terantatek(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:58:53 AM
Won't use willow. Doesn't fit the games artstyle, her eyes are too anime like.

Anyway, what I want is like new really good dungeons and stuff. Ontop of that though, does anyone know a good sniper mod? I already have m110, nightmare and one other. I want a high damage non dumb looking sniper that isn't silenced.
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#7Kir__KanosPosted 4/2/2013 12:20:09 PM(edited)
Terantatek posted...

pro tip if you read the mod instead of instantly saying NOPE and closing the tab you would realize there's a lorefriendly version available using only vanilla assets.

also you want tales of the burning sands by pucemoose, it's awesome.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9e7M1.jpg
#8red255Posted 4/2/2013 12:27:13 PM
Kir__Kanos posted...
Terantatek posted...

pro tip if you read the mod instead of instantly saying NOPE and closing the tab you would realize there's a lorefriendly version available using only vanilla assets.

also you want tales of the burning sands by pucemoose, it's awesome.

Can I make her look like a My little pony too?

You know what I'm going to suggest that in the comments. Just to screw with him.

He might even do it.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#9more_cow_bellPosted 4/2/2013 2:14:26 PM
Can I make her look like a My little pony too?

close

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/49225
---
So shave your face with some mace in the dark Savin’all your food stamps and burnin’ down the trailer park
#10xanthan1Posted 4/2/2013 2:34:07 PM
AVOID Beyond Boulderdome. It starts off OK but just becomes crap quickly. Sure its DECENT for an expansion mod but that does NOTHING to exucuse for one of the common enemies seeming to have no texture, AT ALL, just pure black and last I checked had a glitch where doing things like say, Talking to Mr. House for the first time, or any other event that teleports you to a different location when it's done, results in a companion from it appearing out of thin air.