Game very well done

#1RCWILLPosted 11/12/2009 9:46:44 AM
I was not planning on buying this until after there is a price drop, but ended up picking it up last night after seeing a demo setup. From what I have seen so far, the game is really well done. It bring the playfulness and silliness of the recent LEGO games together with the top notch Rock Band music platform. The song charts do not seem watered down to be geared toward a younger audience but instead added the really easy difficulty to help with this. The music setlist is great and appearances of great bands in their LEGO forms is nice to see. For LEGO fans, there are a lot of cameo appearances of great LEGO sets throughout the game so far. On the Rock Band side of things, there are some nice additions, as well, such as ability to turn off kick pedal on drums and the inclusion of a practice area and free play area while still in story mode. Harmonix has consistently added unique elements to their releases as opposed to just throwing out the same game with new sangs as the Guitar Hero franchise normally does.
#2GoLions99Posted 11/12/2009 9:55:38 AM
I think this game is great...

I honestly didnt expect it to be that good... but liked the sound track.

I have it rented right now but I will pick it up...

does anyone know when the CODE thing ends for transfering songs?
---
PSN:Zepkani Currently Playing - Rock Band 2, Call of Duty: W@W, Cross Edge, Demon's Souls, Dissidia: Final Fantasy