how to defeat marduk( battle axe vladitor)

#1BlAcK_tIgEr14Posted 11/4/2009 3:20:33 AM
i can't defeat him....my cards are leonidas,light burst,down for the count,my ability cards are haos double input,imbalance,flash....my leonidas is a haos
---
[/b]"I WOULD RATHER DIE RATHER THAN RUNNING AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS WHO ARE CALLING FOR HELP"[/b]
#2apolloflameownsPosted 11/4/2009 7:39:58 PM
g power is useless pretty much =/ the way i won was i used
level 10 omega leonidas ~earth~
level 10 delta dragonoid
level 10 storm skyress

gate cards
falconeer ~yes useless i know but rubbing battles are by far the easiest to win~
sand storm for the boost on all of them
stand your ground ~make sure you use your scarth battle redo first~

ability cards
scratch battle redo
prevention ~just incase cause it's pretty easy to auto win against his weaker bakugan~
my last card was power triangle for filler

the strategy is simple
first use your falconeer gate card and throw storm skyress and then on nardus turn he either fights you or land on his gate card if he lands on yours hope you win the rub battle if he lands on his you should just use delta dragonoid or omega leonidas and use scratch battle redo. Then he'll either play a new gate card or fight your skyress on falconeer gate card which you should win. Then play stand your ground and he'll fight you and you win. or at least that's what i did

well since your leonidas is haos i suggest using hammer gorum or the best earth bakugan you can get
---
red joker:3867-2193-4043(japaneezy) black ace:4640-6968-9201(english)
platinum 2493-0945-8023(for trades only) soul silver 4554-9365-8904
#3BlAcK_tIgEr14(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2009 1:11:58 AM
no no......i can defeat marduk in the ultimate battle tournament but the last battle,which u will only use omega leonidas........is the one i can't defeat.....
---
[/b]"I WOULD RATHER DIE RATHER THAN RUNNING AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS WHO ARE CALLING FOR HELP"[/b]
#4sparkedyPosted 11/8/2009 11:16:46 AM
well i have no tips because in the final battle haos is at a major disadvantage
#5roflskatesPosted 11/8/2009 2:39:49 PM
The way i beat him with my haos O. Leonidas was, one with a double attack card, and one with a skip battle phase card. i struggled but i managed to win one round which was a rub battle. didnt use any ability cards.. but yeh haos has a bug disadvantage in this fight
#6nikoproductiesPosted 11/13/2009 3:15:45 AM
your bakugan is haos so use:
a useless gold gate card that works the best for haos. (i've chosen Pyros so i used Gargonoid)
a silver card that works the best for haos bakugan
a bronze card that works the best for haos and it must have a nice effect
Double Input Haos!!!
Maybe prevention. it worked for me.
and the Pyros, Aquos, Haos combo card. but use it only is your other bakugan are Pyros and Haos. you can't use them, but they are still in your deck!!! if not, use Flash.
Defeat him first with a deck that is good for all your bakugan and change it before the final battle to a Haos Based Deck!