Demo imopression

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MotoGP 09/10
  3. Demo imopression
6 years ago#1
Been playing it , if the final game is as good, it's gonna be a winner!
Feels ,plays ,and looks better than any previous MotoGP version.
6 years ago#2
Agreed. Better accessible handling. especially the 125cc. too me, that's what this game should have had all along. what's cool is you can do a full championship with each class. Graphics are really nice. I especially like the rain effects & the way it hits your helmet.
6 years ago#3

OMG that is officially the worst game i've ever played, if you really want a motorcycle game get Tourist Trophy for ps2 best motorbike game ever, amazing handling and graphics better than this game 'Moto GP 09/10even for PS3. This game is bad!!!

6 years ago#4
^Yeah, I'm gonna rush out & get me a PS2 , Which SUX!, and buy a VERY graphically inferior game too boot. ;).. Get a Clue!

I don't know how anyone can knock this game. It has improved on several things from the past. Graphically as well as handling, and several control options.

I found the perfect control setup, and it's the best I have ever used.

You Fail!
6 years ago#5
from last year, this game looks, handle and feels alot better, but the sound is killing me, every time I look back there no sound, even on the replays there's no sound, just the closes up have sounds, but then its a demo, so I rent first.
Xbox live:SolidSnakeO8 PSN:SolidSnake84 send a friend request anytime
6 years ago#6
just played the demo.
what a pile of shat. seriously how many games have these guys made? should be top notch by now but nope , handles like crud , looks generic....

tourist trophy still takes the cake for me in motorcycle racing.

lets hope for a sequal.
6 years ago#7

^Yeah, I'm gonna rush out & get me a PS2 , Which SUX!, and buy a VERY graphically inferior game too boot. ;).. Get a Clue!

I don't know how anyone can knock this game. It has improved on several things from the past. Graphically as well as handling, and several control options.

I found the perfect control setup, and it's the best I have ever used.

You Fail!

The PS2 sucks? Is that why it has sold over a 140 million units? Also, I'd very much prefer a graphically inferior game that has without a doubt superior gameplay.
6 years ago#8
just played the demo. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what in the name of god have they done to it?? the handling sucks and what about wheelspin out of corners? i loved doing that in the past games

GOING BACK TO THE INFERIOR BUT MUCH MORE FUN PS3 ISLE OF MAN

p.s i have every other motogp, superbikes and the isle of man game.

although the isle of man game is NOTHING compared to going there 1 on 1 with the riders and adrenaline, iv been round the track on mad sunday and it was great can wait to go back in 2010
been last 12 years in a row exept the year it was cancelled due to foot and mouth

R.I.P JOEY DUNLOP THE LEGEND!
Colonel Knot Of The Royal Anubis Guard Serving Lord Grand High Evo And Overlord Astute.
if your not scared you aint riding fast enough!! PSN- CBRmanie
6 years ago#9
anybody who thinks this game is good is an absolute squid and has never ridden a motorcycle. One of the WORST motorcycle games I have ever played. I couldn't even play it for 5 minutes. This is arcade on the arcade. Tourist Trophy is still the best that I've played and I still play it. PD needs to make TT2! moto gp 08 was far better than this but still not even close to TT.
6 years ago#10
wow i was hoping this demo would be so much better. i have to agree with th people saying its crap. yes the graphics have improved but thats about it. somehow they managed the get the handling of a honda goldwing and the power a ninja 250r and put it in a motogp bike. the handling is so sloppy.
  1. Boards
  2. MotoGP 09/10
  3. Demo imopression

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived