Demo imopression

#1ManolianPosted 3/5/2010 4:15:56 AM
Been playing it , if the final game is as good, it's gonna be a winner!
Feels ,plays ,and looks better than any previous MotoGP version.
#2BadazzRacefreaKPosted 3/5/2010 12:23:54 PM
Agreed. Better accessible handling. especially the 125cc. too me, that's what this game should have had all along. what's cool is you can do a full championship with each class. Graphics are really nice. I especially like the rain effects & the way it hits your helmet.
#3maciej42Posted 3/5/2010 12:55:45 PM

OMG that is officially the worst game i've ever played, if you really want a motorcycle game get Tourist Trophy for ps2 best motorbike game ever, amazing handling and graphics better than this game 'Moto GP 09/10even for PS3. This game is bad!!!

#4BadazzRacefreaKPosted 3/5/2010 1:06:53 PM
^Yeah, I'm gonna rush out & get me a PS2 , Which SUX!, and buy a VERY graphically inferior game too boot. ;).. Get a Clue!

I don't know how anyone can knock this game. It has improved on several things from the past. Graphically as well as handling, and several control options.

I found the perfect control setup, and it's the best I have ever used.

You Fail!
#5SolidSnake842Posted 3/5/2010 1:08:52 PM
from last year, this game looks, handle and feels alot better, but the sound is killing me, every time I look back there no sound, even on the replays there's no sound, just the closes up have sounds, but then its a demo, so I rent first.
---
Xbox live:SolidSnakeO8 PSN:SolidSnake84 send a friend request anytime
#6broseffPosted 3/5/2010 5:49:05 PM
just played the demo.
what a pile of shat. seriously how many games have these guys made? should be top notch by now but nope , handles like crud , looks generic....

tourist trophy still takes the cake for me in motorcycle racing.

lets hope for a sequal.
#7Sasuke_ItachiPosted 3/5/2010 6:49:00 PM

^Yeah, I'm gonna rush out & get me a PS2 , Which SUX!, and buy a VERY graphically inferior game too boot. ;).. Get a Clue!

I don't know how anyone can knock this game. It has improved on several things from the past. Graphically as well as handling, and several control options.

I found the perfect control setup, and it's the best I have ever used.

You Fail!

The PS2 sucks? Is that why it has sold over a 140 million units? Also, I'd very much prefer a graphically inferior game that has without a doubt superior gameplay.
#8theknot7Posted 3/6/2010 4:29:52 AM
just played the demo. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what in the name of god have they done to it?? the handling sucks and what about wheelspin out of corners? i loved doing that in the past games

GOING BACK TO THE INFERIOR BUT MUCH MORE FUN PS3 ISLE OF MAN

p.s i have every other motogp, superbikes and the isle of man game.

although the isle of man game is NOTHING compared to going there 1 on 1 with the riders and adrenaline, iv been round the track on mad sunday and it was great can wait to go back in 2010
been last 12 years in a row exept the year it was cancelled due to foot and mouth

R.I.P JOEY DUNLOP THE LEGEND!
---
Colonel Knot Of The Royal Anubis Guard Serving Lord Grand High Evo And Overlord Astute.
if your not scared you aint riding fast enough!! PSN- CBRmanie
#9JLG0987Posted 3/6/2010 11:15:34 PM
anybody who thinks this game is good is an absolute squid and has never ridden a motorcycle. One of the WORST motorcycle games I have ever played. I couldn't even play it for 5 minutes. This is arcade on the arcade. Tourist Trophy is still the best that I've played and I still play it. PD needs to make TT2! moto gp 08 was far better than this but still not even close to TT.
#10BrgsRBPosted 3/7/2010 10:03:19 AM
wow i was hoping this demo would be so much better. i have to agree with th people saying its crap. yes the graphics have improved but thats about it. somehow they managed the get the handling of a honda goldwing and the power a ninja 250r and put it in a motogp bike. the handling is so sloppy.