weapon items usable. confirmed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. weapon items usable. confirmed.

User Info: scarneyz

scarneyz
7 years ago#1
i almost got hit by jin's sledgehammer last night. any idea how to use these "weapons"?

scarneyz
7 years ago#2
btw. the sledgehammer attack wasnt chained on combos. it was a one hit execution. so if there is soeone who knows how to use this please teach. :P

User Info: SionDog

SionDog
7 years ago#3
ya, item moves were available since tk6

anyways, here is an incomplete list

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/tekken6/system_special.php

btw, item moves are for the most part, useless. they are slow and deal weak dmg, but are fun to use.
no change, suck my brain

User Info: SionDog

SionDog
7 years ago#4
dbl post

here is a japanese site, google translations are kinda weird though

http://www.sunlightyellow.com/tekken6/information.html
no change, suck my brain

scarneyz
7 years ago#5
thanks man. your right they're useless in battles but they are cool in practice mode. :p btw, i vistited the site you gave and it was a big help so thanks. :p

User Info: kayuzaki

kayuzaki
7 years ago#6
but when i try to use the shotgun weapon of bryan fury it does not make any damage, it even not hit the enemy, it's just like a taunt or something?
I owned all kinds of Computer Consoles.....Because i have a shop ^_^

User Info: dnhibiki

dnhibiki
7 years ago#7
I can't seem to do kazuyas eye laser and sledge hammer item move, I have the sledge hammer equiped but I just can't pull it off >_<

User Info: luckytintinnz

luckytintinnz
7 years ago#8
^Gotta press the correct combination for it to work. The PSP buttons are a bit harder to press than the PS3/360.

but when i try to use the shotgun weapon of bryan fury it does not make any damage, it even not hit the enemy, it's just like a taunt or something?

The shot gun will only hit and airborne opponent. One way to do this is to go into crouch position, then press [ ] while you're standing up. This will launch the opponent high in the air, enough for the shotgun to hit them.
OSU!!!

User Info: jan555

jan555
7 years ago#9
Can anyone just translate me please 1, 2, 3 and 4 to original controls of [ ] O /\ and X
Cause I don't really get the moves on the tekken zaibatsu sites...

User Info: XanderKage

XanderKage
7 years ago#10

By default 1 = square, 2 = triangle, 3 = X, 4 = O. There's an in-depth legend on the Zaibatsu page, in the top-lef corner of the page - look for "Legend".

1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. weapon items usable. confirmed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived