Chorus of Destruction bossfight - Gloria and Valkyrie [Possible spoilers!]

#1VherionPosted 10/2/2010 4:45:42 PM

So I'm hard mode and getting thoroughly thrashed by these two. As in, nearly dead the second I attempt to take a shot at either of them. I understand you're supposed to take out Valkyrie before working on Gloria, so that's what I'm going to be trying to do I suppose. Anyone have any other tips though?

My wazer setup..

Torso: Desmatz
Left arm: Desmatz
Right arm: Grille 6

Legs: Desmatz quad

Weapons: Right arm - Leosocial 22

Left arm - Cemetery

Shoulders - Glaux/Bone Type SE

Backpack - Agility

Thanks in advance.

#2Sektor88Posted 10/2/2010 5:48:47 PM
What I did was equip 2 missile launchers and a machine gun and simply camp them and missile spam until they were both dead. The best way to do this in my opinion is to stand on the building with the health spawn point at the far end of the arena (far compared to where you start) and literally push yourself up against the corner of the rubble wall as much as you can.

Whichever f the 2 of them that has a gatling gun and shotgun simply can't touch you since the AI decides to always attack you head on from that position, and the rubble serves as an unbreakable shield. Of course, the grenadier pilot might it you a bit, but boost back occasionally to pick up the spawning health crates and you should be fine.
---
A RUMBLING HEAD!? How could that NOT be fun?
-Marcdigby123[on the REZ Board]